• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xatu The Future! (236)

Littlemyuu

I reallly dont like this episode =/
Xatu was good...

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I really liked this episode. I thought Xatu was a neat Pokemon. I loved how it could gaze into the future and past of people. I am glad that the Xatu were able to correctly warn everybody abou the flood that was to come. Who knows what would have happened if they didn't. I enjoyed seeing Delibird again. I hope we get to see it again many more times in the future.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved Xatu, it was very smart.

and Jessie once wanted to be a newscaster?....

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Am I the only person who was confused about what actually went on in this episode? 6 years later, and I still don't fully understand the plot and why they had to show Xatu under such circumstances. I liked that Xatu could see into the future though, despite it looking like such an odd Pokemon. But it's still odd and unnecessary. 2/10.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an interesting story to say aleast. Jessie really was a bad weather forecaster lol, I wonder what Xatu exactly saw? I guess seeing her entire past (Or future) would make anyone faint.

saar

Shiny Flygon
I think Jessie's old dream was nice, but she's with Team Rocket!
Those Xatus' power is actually unknown...:(

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Xatu for the 1st time. TR was very funny after they were filling the Pitfall Trap. When Xatu thought Jessie's past was too complicated for it I couldn't stop laughing! The Flag language was very confusing and hard to understand.

24/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was ok. It was cool to see Natu again and to see Xatu for the first time.
It was a pretty interseting and confusing episode overall.

6/10

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I couldn't help feeling this episode was incredibly clumsy. The amount of exposition required for the plot to make sense was not achieved. The ending was INCREDIBLY rushed, and many things were left unexplained/unexplored.

Bit off a bit more than could be chewed, writers.

Cataquack Warrior

I couldn't help feeling this episode was incredibly clumsy. The amount of exposition required for the plot to make sense was not achieved. The ending was INCREDIBLY rushed, and many things were left unexplained/unexplored.

Bit off a bit more than could be chewed, writers.

What unexplored points are you referring to? I admit, the writers missed the opportunity to explore some interesting aspects, such as the history of the area and the Team Rocket Delibird. Still, it's a half hour episode, so I can kind of understand why they cut things short.

7threst

I can see why some of this episodes during this time period from Master Quest weren't that popular under the audience watching it. This episode itself wasn't that interesting and it felt in many ways, mediocre to me. The introduction to Xatu didn't felt that strong and the whole weather forecasting was not interestingly done unfortunately. I did like to see Delibird - that Pokémon is genius.

Blessed

This episode confused me, I didn't like it. I hate seeing episodes about fortune telling too. Xatu is weird looking, I don't like it at all. There were many lol moments with Jessie though and I loved seeing Delibird again, it's such a great pokemon.

Zamin

Great episode, it was quite sad though when the flood came. I did really enjoy it though, and it had a happy ending :)

NPT

Just a member
"Xatu The Future!"

This was an OK episode, but there were some unexplained things in this episode. I think the writers should've explored the history of the area. Delibird appeared in this episode, but it was only a minor appearance. Just like the last episode, Ash and co. didn't do much in this episode too.....which is sad. Xatu's appearance didn't interest me.

Even though it wasn't an intersting episode......I liked it for the COTD Calista, she was so cute. <3
Also, Her portrayal in this episode was nice.

This episode, at times, was kind of odd, I have to say.
Xatu are kind of odd and surreal Pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was kinda funny that Team Rocket's pitfall trap actually backfired on them as well. The Xatu were creepy the way they stared blankly to be frank, although seeing one pass out was slightly humorous at least. What I liked the most here was seeing Delibird appear again as Team Rocket's debt collector; he single-handedly made things better imo.