• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xatu The Future! (236)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I didn't really like this episode much cuz it had messy plotting and Xatu's prediction abilities didn't interest me much. I did like how Delibird showed up again however, plus the flood scene was kind of cool.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Jessie was a pretty bad Weather forecaster.. Lol. XD It was funny when Xatu fainted when it tried to look into Jessie's past.I was happy to see delibird again! :)

Gillachu

Banned
This was such an acid trip filler when the flood began. Xatu always look so stoic, though, so I didn't like them much...

Was glad that Delibird got to make an appearance here and the Xatu weather forecasting and flood subplot wasn't that bad either. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I'm glad that Callista decided to play it safe and told everyone to evacuate, even though she wasn't 100% sure that the prediction was accurate. Apart from that, it was great seeing more backstory on Jessie.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It made me chuckle to see Satoshi's friends and the Rocket-dan falling into the same pitfall for once, and Mikoko being a meteorologist who used Natio to predict the weather was mildly interesting. But in all honesty, I wasn't too fond of this episode until we saw Delibird arrive to heckle Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu a bit.

Daizy

I call you honey
How come Team Rocket's Delibird chose now of all times to show up and pester Jessie and James. I liked his scenes more than the Xatu and Calista future stuff, but still.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wonder why we didn't see Delibird's owner/handler from its debut episode here. The fact that Delibird could apparently fly around the region chasing after the Rocket-dan is amusing, however.

Daizy

I call you honey
Oh gosh I realize now how messed up the Delibird situation was since Jessie & James end up using him to attack Calista, which seems morally wrong since Jessie was helping Calista earlier in the filler.