• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xbox 360 getting owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
Funny, but its a matter of I hope that was a fake one because otherwise that would be a waste of £275. Although, it IS a waste of £275 anyway, but still....=P

PhQnix

Think Different
Click.

Would people stop taking this out of context please, they aren't being jackasses it's a very good practical joke that mocks the people who spent ages queing up for Xboxes.

Slypher

I will eagarly await the smashing of the PS3 and the revolution infront of those Nintendo and Sony fanboys. Besides, they didn't waste $300 or something dollars from there own pockets, instead they wasted $300 dollars from people who donated to then to buy that.

Latios said:
That's jackass for you.
I do agree.

/\Triforce/\ said:
Would people stop taking this out of context please, they aren't being jackasses it's a very good practical joke that mocks the people who spent ages queing up for Xboxes.
If it was a fake one, then yes, but the idea that someone who really wanted one and won't get it because of the stupidity of these guys....It almosts makes me as angry as the guys who reveled the Harry Potter 7 ending by a drive by....Begs the question. "Why?"

Slypher

Punk-Dude-Danny said:
I do agree.

If it was a fake one, then yes, but the idea that someone who really wanted one and won't get it because of the stupidity of these guys....It almosts makes me as angry as the guys who reveled the Harry Potter 7 ending by a drive by....Begs the question. "Why?"

You must mean Harry Potter 6 unless you somehow can travel into the future, oh and I always loved that thanks to YTMND.
Also why? Because it's funny, and that's the point, to make people go "NO" when they could have that xbox 360 when they couldn't and it's the closet you want to see a console get smashed into peices.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Those people were jerks. Would you like somebody taking a Pokemon game out of a store and smashing it? I know I wouldn't.

As for the Xbox 360, it shouldn't have been released so early. At least they could have waited until early 2006, where the increase in video game technology is supposed to come anyway. Soon, they will be behind the PS3 and Revolution.

Video was slightly funny. You know, in a sense.

Edit: I not terribly angry, but I think that they are pretty much jerks.

Last edited:

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
In the near future I'm gonna buy a Xbox (not 360), smash it to a million pieces, tape it, and post it in the internet. I always wanted to do it.

V

Volt Tackle

That was really hillarious. I want to see that on the PS3.

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
I am utterly sure this thread does not belong here, but you people are being thorough anti-Box fanboys.
If you have anything against the Xbox 360, please bring it to alternate games and me and I am sure Shadowfax will have a heck of a time reading your posts and having even more fun retaliating.
(Note: I am in no way related to Shadowfax, just thought I would mention him.)

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
Volt Tackle said:

They're to do the same for PS3 and Revolution.

skiboydoggi said:
I am utterly sure this thread does not belong here, but you people are being thorough anti-Box fanboys.
If you have anything against the Xbox 360, please bring it to alternate games and me and I am sure Shadowfax will have a heck of a time reading your posts and having even more fun retaliating.
(Note: I am in no way related to Shadowfax, just thought I would mention him.)

Why don't you PM him the topic.

It's pitiful that they had to camp out for 2-3 days, get first in line, pretend they love the Xbox 360, ONLY to destroy it. A waste of time/money I'd say.

T

The Battousai

They're to do the same for PS3 and Revolution.

That is if they collect enough money.

In the near future I'm gonna buy a Xbox (not 360), smash it to a million pieces, tape it, and post it in the internet. I always wanted to do it.

Just because you don't like a particular system doesn't mean you have to smash it to anger fanboys and gamers excited about that particular system. How would you guys feel if I started a website, took donatations to buy a revolution, then purchased one on launch and smashed it in your faces. I don't think you would like that very much, don't be malicious to others.

but
smashmyxbox.com was just a social experiment eventhough I doubt many gamers were thrilled to see their favorite next-generation console get thrown in the air and get clobbered by a sledge hammer.

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
Pikachu said:

In the near future I'm gonna grab a atomic bomb and throw right in your face....

Besides it would take alot of hammer hits to make it not work. I do remember that durablity test some people made. PS2 went with a rolling bowling ball on the first round while the other two survived. Next they beaten the remaining consoles with golf clubs and they still survived. I think there was 2 more. I don't remember the next but I remember the final was to drop the survivors. (Xbox and Gamecube.) out of a 3 story building.......one survived.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
The reason I want break one is because I've always wanted to do it and I'll also tape myself because I was inspired by the guy who dragged his gamecube with a car, then the cube worked afterwards (but the guy then smashed it up even more and set it on fire and did some disrepectful things about Nintendo, then recived a new one). Besides I'm going to get one that looks like it's good but it's internally broken.

B

battlebruvaz

lol rofl lmao! yeah i heard about this a while ago. they did a fundraiser on www.smashmyxbox.com so they could wait in line for the xbox and get it then smash it in front of everyone justr to see their faces!
here is the site again. DONATE! www.smashmyxbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.