• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xbox 360 Online help

Surfing_Pikachu

First of all, I'd like to say that I have my 360 online already. However, whenever I leave it idle for a while- which includes the time it's turned off- I always have to reset the connection. I am using a wireless router to connect to our main router, since it is too far away to connect with a cable. And we have a old wired computer in our house that needs to be connected (directly via wires) to the router or else it won't get internet, so we can't move the main router to the Xbox 360's location or else the old computer won't get internet.

Phew, okay. If you followed any of that then I could really use some help. It's a real pain having to re-sync the two routers together if I want to play online.