• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xbox Live Gamertags

Title kinda says it all. Post your gamertag here if you have one. Or if you don't have one or don't want to post then obviously don't.

suica 31

magnetaura

You pathetic humans
What did you mean about it? Gamertags request? If it is, cool I'll make new friends.

magnetaura

You pathetic humans
Well, if it's this then, my gamertag is : Mark Swat QC. I only Play on Halo 3 (if you see me at NHL 09, that's mean I'm playing alone)

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

Mine (well, my brother's but he doesn't use it anymore) is Lenin Manifesto.

magnetaura

You pathetic humans
What a surprise. Same thing for me. It's my brother's gamertag but he almost never play Xbox Live.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Mine is just: Honson

I want to change it, but screw paying just to change my name. I set my Xbox up as a family console, and then I made it mine...AFTER I made a LIVE account. So...yeah. That's my excuse. XD

I don't play much on Xbox LIVE, though.

Gamertag: Destructor13

Just tell me if you play Team Fortress II, that all I really play on live anymore, and I play one heck of a mean Engineer.

DaZeD

BuTTHeAd!!!
Mine is just: Honson

I want to change it, but screw paying just to change my name. I set my Xbox up as a family console, and then I made it mine...AFTER I made a LIVE account. So...yeah. That's my excuse. XD

I don't play much on Xbox LIVE, though.

ARe you serious?YOu gotta pay to change your name?
Cant you just make a new account?
Buy a ps3 :)

JackLe945

My gamertag is JackLe945 but I only play Rock Band 2 Online these days

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
My gamer tag is FE Nomadtrooper. On Live I play Team fortress 2, Soul Caliber 4, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Call of Duty 3, but mostly Team fort, and rarely CoD3-4.

So go ahead and send me request if you want.

Ben Kenobi

B3nK3n0bi

I 'd be willing to play Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, GTA IV, Team Fortress 2 and Rock Band (not Rock Band 2, since it has yet to be released in Europe) on Live.

Last edited:

Super_Trainer

ChrisKr21 is my gamertag I mostly play CoD WaW Beta, Halo 3, Gears of War, and Fallout 3.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
P4nic 4tt4ck

Tell me who you are before I add you. I play COD4 and Halo 3 online, but I will be spending most of my time on my PC until Gears 2 comes out.

Zaurfen

Buy a ps3 :)

Complete waste of money...

Back on the subject... My gamertag is PossibleGun
I share the account with my brothers which in my opinion are anti-social. But dont expect me to play with any of you now cuz I'm busy with Fallout 3.