• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XD Birds for trade!!

Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos and Lugia all lvl50 all untouched all legit!

Articuno-Modest
Extrasensory
Heal Bell
Haze
Ice Beam

Moltres-Bashful

Extrasensory
Morning sun
will-o-wisp
Flamethrower

Zapdos-Bold

Extrasensory
baton pass
metal sound
thunderbolt

Lugia-Modest

Psycho Boost
Featherdance
Earthquake
Hydro Pump

PM me if you need to know anything else

im after Event pokes mainly
open to offers (i dont want shinys)

ShinyDeoxys13

I want lugia.what do you want for it?

ShinyDeoxys13

I have many shinies including chimchar,piplup,turtwig,lugia,ho-oh,eevee and others are you interested in any of those.

Bayleef

Onion?
I'm interested in the Zapdos. Is there anything you're looking for besides event Pokemon? I have starters, rare and uncommon Pokemon, and many items and TMs.

bayleef - i have completed my dex so ther isnt really any pokemon that i am after.
only really events or special egg moves pokemon(depending on what they are)

shinydeoxys - sorry im not interested in shinys at all

Bayleef

Onion?
I'll check what egg move Pokemon I have then. I know I have an Adamant Ice Punch and Pursuit Sneasel, and Adamant Crunch Riolus though.

EDIT: The Riolus have Cross Chop and Blaze Kick as well.

EDIT 2: I'm not sure if it counts as an event Pokemon, but I have a Manaphy as well.

Last edited:

Proto Entity

Crystal Spike
i like the lugia. i've got events like deoxys and mew, and all the starters...interested?

Bayleef

Onion?
I also have:

Impish Rhyhorns with Stealth Rock and Stone Edge.

A Bold Feebas with Mirror Coat

A Dratini with Dragon Dance.

Bayleef

Onion?
Not really. I can always attach items to them, but it seems that you're not interested.

hmm out of the pokes you said i most interest in the riolu, do you have the item to evolve porygon2 into porygon-z? i forget its name

Darth_Sephiroth

im intrested in lugia u need any move tutor moves e.g. chancey w/ seismic toss?