• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XD character V.S Colossuem character or a new character?

what character would be better?

• seth

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • micheal

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • a new character

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
am thinking what gamecube pokemon charter do u like the best? The XD one or the Colosseum one or they sould make another g-cube pokemon game with a new one wat do u go for my dear people? (the guys REAL in game names are seth and micheal or are they...)

blog_dog

Awww Cute
dude it isnt against the rules...

i read them i didnt say that ur not allowed to have a huge pic at the bottom of ur posts i dont know wat ur talking about...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
A new character would be nice.

Note: Your sig really is to big. I suggest going to the sig check thread if you really dont believe that its to big(I think that is in the newbie lounge section).

Edit:Good 1st point fidani16

Last edited:

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
First, this should have maybe been in the pokepolls?
Second, Very big sig, it didn't say you can have 150 meters height, it said 150 centimeters or so.
Third, a new character.

water types rule

Isn't the name of the Colo character Wes? If they made another it would be a different character. And your sig is huge!

Akerin

Ready for a vacation
blog_dog said:
i read them i didnt say that ur not allowed to have a huge pic at the bottom of ur posts i dont know wat ur talking about...
The max you're allowed to have is 200x200 pixels. *points to her own signature which is just about that size*

Anyways, I don't find either character very appealing. >.>;; THe first guy's face-marking gives me the creeps, and Michael is a little kid with a VERY annoying little sister... Meh. New character would be good. :3

Kana

kisses
1) I voted for Wes (it's Wes, not Seth), cuz he is aaaawesome. ;P A new character would be nice too though.
2) Wouldn't this be better in either the Pokepolls or the Colosseum & XD section?
3) blog_dog, your pic is too big.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
A new character. There should never be the same character over again unless it's a remake, imo.

ESP

ESP Used Psychic
I would vote for a new character cause the same character over and over again is boring.

Also, if you split the picture into 2 pics and a banner, you are technically allowed to have a total of 126800 pixels.
But that pic is 607750 pixels which is about 500000 extra pixels

Last edited:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
1)Too big sig
2)Is Wes not Seth
3)Character not Charter
4)What not Wat
5)I don´t want Nintendo making more Gamecube games, but, if I have to say, Wes is the best!

I accidentally voted Seth/Wes, since I didn't read the first post too well... @_@ Also, blog_dog, your sig is way to big. >>
As for the topic, I'd say a new character would do. If they were to use Wes or Michael again, it should be for a remake or something.

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
I´m like S-h-u-p-p-e-t, Michael has a family, he´s faster walking (I guess), he don´t have a strange white thing in the face and he don´t have that dark think that Wes has, I don´t like it.

You´re collecting this? if yes, then...
Your sig picture is tOO big!
Your pic has:
227175 Bytes
with: 650x935 *which is hundred times bigger than 200x200*

jellsprout

I voted for Wes.
He is like the anti-Game Boy hero. He is different in every possible way. And that is what makes him so infinitly better then any other game character, except for Miror B. Miror B>all.

PS.
rules said:
5. No more than 200x200 pixels per picture and 468x100 pixels per banner.
It helps to actually read the rules.

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
A new pokemon game should start off with a new pokemon trainer, otherwise it wouldn't make sense about why doesn't the main character have his super strong pokemon from the end of the previous game.

Astinus

Michael is the one I like. He's easier for me to write about, and that's what I base my opinions on. Wes just has that unexplainable white mark.

I'll say it too. Sig picture too big.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
The official name of the Colloseum character in English is Wes, not Seth. Seth is just an optional name.
I prefer Wes, as he's a far deeper and more unique character than yet another cliched kiddy protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.