• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XD: Gale of Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee_Slugma

Can you find shinies in XD??????

(hoppiphinthinthint)

lilbigman42012

i dont think so, but i never thought about it.

Shiny Dialga

G/S Remake! :) :)
Yes you can, but you have the same chances as in the GBA versions of the games, which I beleive, correct me if I'm wrong, a 1 in 8,192 chance of getting a shiny.

lilbigman42012

well now that u can, i guess if u soft reset enough times.

Eeveetrainer

I once saw a shiny Salamance in the simulator in the beginning of the game. But that was just because I was trying to get a female Eevee.

~;133;

Shinin

Minimalist
It sucks when you find a shiny, but it's not catchable.

mewfanforlife

Actually, it isn't that hard to purify the Lugia. All you have to do is save before you catch it and then keep catching and purifying it until it is shiny.

nubinator

Banned
Yeah but it takes along time.

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
Yes, but its still a 1/8192 chance

I caught a Shiny Surskit in the Oasis Poke Spot once. So I kept it.
The nature is Quirky, though. Which is not that bad.

Diaglaa

Shiny Hunter
i thought you couldn't find shinies in pokemon xd. Thats why i transfered my shiny pokemon from emerald and fire red to pokemon xd to see what they looked like in 3d.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Actually, it isn't that hard to purify the Lugia. All you have to do is save before you catch it and then keep catching and purifying it until it is shiny.
Yeah, but it takes a loooooong time since you have to go through that battle, go through the next battle, and all of the stuff after.

Some people have said that when Shadow Lugia comes out of its ball, if it's shiny, it'll have the two orange balls come out with it like other shiny Pokemon have. If that's true, then it might be easier.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
i once did the battle cd with machamp vs. aggron (the one you get when you get the battle cd case) and the machamp was shiny! i hated that it was on a battle cd, and that i couldn't keep it. that sucked

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
I like transferring shinnies to XD. I think mightyena and crobat look cool.;262;

nasoj1113

Eigakan Owner
I've seen many shiny Lugias, enough to be from XD, so the orange balls probably do appear.

We should look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.