• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XD Pokespot Pokemon Face-Off (Quicky/2 hr cooldown)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I thought I would continue the Face-Off Quicky tradition by doing another miniscule aspect of video games I was interested in.

This time, I will post a list of the Pokemon you originally get from a Pokespot in Pokemon XD.

For those that don't know, Pokespots were the only place in the Shadow/Orre Pokemon games where you could catch Pokemon multiple times.

We will select a winner in three for each Pokespot, and then run the winners in a three-bracket to determine the overall winner.

First is the Rock PokeSpot.

Sandshrew: 0
Gligar: 0
Trapinch: 0

First to 12 will win.
Of course, you can vote for each Pokemon on merit of their base form, or their evolution(s).

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Trapinch: 1 +

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Trapinch: 2 +

I hope people vote in this face-off because it's not long anyway.
(Even if they haven't played XD.)

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Trapinch: 4 +

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Trapinch: 6 +

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Trapinch: 8 +

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Trapinch: 10 +
Flygon ftw

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Trapinch: 11 +

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Oh right, it was first to 12.

Next is the Oasis Poke Spot.

Hoppip: 0
Phanpy: 0
Surskit: 0

Remember, if you vote and the bracket changes, you don't have to wait the full two hours.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Phanpy: 1
Surskit: 1 +

I'm voting for Surskit because I have a soft spot for it.

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Phanpy: 3 +
Surskit: 1