1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Xena's Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Xena, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Superblox I've completed your request, your Dragonair and Umbreon fusion :eek:

[​IMG]

Let me know if you'd like anything changed!

2. Superblox

Superblox Active Member

No, this is good! I'll be sure to come back when I want something else whipped up!

3. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I'm back xD Lemme see if ya can do this one:

POKEMAL
    Pokemon to use:
    Meowth
    Make it into this animal: Cat or best to do kitten
    Extra notes: Can ya add like a red ribbon on its left ear and make it similar to its Gen 1 RB sprite please :3

4. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Kitty!! For this one I upsized the Blue/Red sprite and edited it. At first I forgot to put the ribbon on. And then I couldn't decide what colour to make the fur. So now I have six sprites:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With ribbon:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meow!

5. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Omg they're so adorable reminds me of cheese and sailor moon xD

Thanks xD

6. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

No problem!

I am adding another request type to the shop. I'm going to be offering Team Poses, but making the Pokemon to scale. This involves resizing the sprites to their approximate "actual" height (data on height is in the Pokedex). After resizing, I re-draw the line art and the shading.

Examples:

Instead of Pikachu and trainer looking like THIS:
    [​IMG]

They will look like THIS:
    [​IMG]

Or instead of these sprites looking like THIS:
    [​IMG]

They will look like THIS:
    [​IMG]

In the event that someone requests a monstrously large Pokemon, I will either make the Trainer sprite smaller, or tactfully "cut off" the bottom half of the Pokemon (as if the Trainer is standing on a platform, and the big Poke is behind it.) This is to prevent it being something ridiculous like 400 pixels high.

p.s. I am also offering "normal" team poses, without the scale alteration.

7. Ex Extreme

Ex Extreme Just some Random Guy

nice shop, huh
    goin' to give it a try

POKEMAL
    Pokemon to use:
    Munna
    Make it into this animal: Baby Tapir

8. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Hello everyone, I am sorry for disappearing! I fell ill and spent some time in the hospital but I am OK now. Keen to do some more requests :)

,Ex your Munna tapir is coming soon :)

9. The Original Wizard

The Original Wizard Magic *snort snort*

Oh i'm glad you are better! i had a special request lined up:

CATCH-ALL
    Sprites to use: Gengar, Crobat and Arbok

Describe in detail what you want: I want to see how you would do at making badges, similar to stickers but they should look metalic, maybe enameled metalic pins and they shouldn't be the whole pokemon but a closeup of the face.
    Extra Notes: If you need any examples i think i have an old one lying around

10. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

So sorry for the extra delay. Sadly my grandmother passed away last week so it has been very tough, and I couldn't muster the will to make sprites.

Munna Tapir for ,Ex:
    [​IMG]

Pokemon face badgesfor The Original Wizard:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, let me know if you'd like me to adjust or re-try the sprites. If the badges aren't what you were looking for be sure to send me one of the examples you were talking about :)

11. Ex Extreme

Ex Extreme Just some Random Guy

Oooh, that's the most adorable thing I've ever seen <3

12. SebastiaanZ

SebastiaanZ Well-Known Member

CLONE
    Pokemon to use: Meganium

Extra notes:None

And a Team Pose:

TEAM POSE
    Type:

Trainer/Pokemon to use: Pokemon X male trainer sprite (if possible) with a Venusaur and a Latios
    Extra notes: None

Thanks in advance if you make it :D

13. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Hi SebastiaanZ, are you looking for a regular Team Pose, or a to-scale one with resized Pokemon?

14. The Original Wizard

The Original Wizard Magic *snort snort*

Thanks! The badges look great!

15. SebastiaanZ

Regular team pose. Didn't know there was a difference :)

EDIT: I overlooked the top post, could've seen it /facepalm

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  16. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Here are your requests SebastiaanZ!

Cloned Meganium:
    [​IMG]

Team Pose:
    [​IMG]

For the X trainer, I took the official artwork of the character, resized it then essentially did a pixel-over. As always, if you'd like any changes let me know!

17. SebastiaanZ

I am very impressed with your creations Xena! Could you just for reference make the same team pose but then with the Pokemon to scale?

Also if its okay, I'd like to use these creations as part of my fan project, do you mind? I'll credit you for the creation ofc.

18. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

Sure! I'll make the scaled version and you're welcome to use any of my stuff in your project.

19. dinofoot

dinofoot New Member

OBJECTS AND ACCESSORIES
    Pokemon to use:
    mudkip
    Give it this clothing/accessory: mint green sweater
    Extra notes: could you make it quite big, so that the sleeves trail on the floor? also, could you use the gen 5 sprite?

FUSION
    Type:
    poke-creature - chimera
    Sprites to use: mareep, litleo (if possible, if not shinx), ekans, charizard
    Description of how I want it: left head is a mareep, right head is a litleo/shinx. front legs are litleo/shinx legs, back legs are mareep legs. it has charizard wings and its tail is an ekans.
    Extra notes:

thanks in advance ! i hope this isn't too much !

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  20. Xena

Xena Warrior Princess

SebastiaanZ here's the team pose to scale:

[​IMG]

dinofoot expect your requests soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.