• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xerneas & Yveltal Fanmade Theme

Cydonia

What r u staring at?
I don't know if this is the right section of the forum, forgive me mods! :)

I've just finished my fanmade theme for Xerneas and Yveltal and I wanted to know what the pokecommunity thinks of it. Enjoy! ^^

[video=youtube;ETPcRCjPEek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETPcRCjPEek[/video]

EonDragonFTW

I like it! It seems majestic but powerful at the same time, and like it could fit them (could because we don't know that much about them yet)
The real theme should sound like thus

Cydonia

What r u staring at?
I like it! It seems majestic but powerful at the same time, and like it could fit them (could because we don't know that much about them yet)
The real theme should sound like thus

Yeah, that was just the impression I wanted this theme to give. Really appreciate your feedback! :)

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Very, very nice! I love the drum beats throughout the song, especially during the quiet part.

It's great to see some audio in this section, I haven't seen that in a long time.