• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xiaolin Chronicles

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
:'D This just made me miss Kids WB even more D':

BCVM22

Especially because i've never been a fan of reboots judging from past TV Shows and Games.

So because you've "never been a fan of reboots", if that's the route they decide to go, it will automatically be a failure and disintegrate the fanbase and everything else you've prognosticated?

I don't get how i'm being so ungrateful though.

Again, you got your show back on a one-in-a-million chance, and rather than enjoying that, you're complaining about how the story could go.

Every single entertainment industry has to deal with discussion and critism.

That has nothing to do with anything.

Haunter ゴースト

So because you've "never been a fan of reboots", if that's the route they decide to go, it will automatically be a failure and disintegrate the fanbase and everything else you've prognosticated?

No, but you're missing what i'm saying.

Going back to the main point of what i'd prefer, i loved the original series and would love to see what happens next in the storyline instead of a reboot. I have more reasons to want a sequel series opposed to a reboot.

Again, you got your show back on a one-in-a-million chance, and rather than enjoying that, you're complaining about how the story could go.

Again with this? As I said before, it was popular in it's day, kept a cult following and has ultimately managed to make a return only 6/7 years later. I don't get why you act like this is a shock horror/one in a million chance. It definetly wasn't a likely event to happen, but it stood a way better chance than hundreds of other shows that finished airing.

That has nothing to do with anything.

The way you claim i'm being overentitled, ungrateful and picky says otherwise. I'm just stating how I feel and what i'd like with the franchise, that's my critism/discussion weird right? discussion on a forum. Any good writer to a show reads some form of feedback from it's fanbase and audience, it's how they make decisions to a show 70% of the time.

BCVM22

I don't get why you act like this is a shock horror/one in a million chance.

Because that's... exactly what it is?

but it stood a way better chance than hundreds of other shows that finished airing.

Not really.

Any good writer to a show reads some form of feedback from it's fanbase and audience, it's how they make decisions to a show 70% of the time.

"70%" is overstating matters about as grossly as you possibly can, as would any random percentage in its place. The shows that manage to endure are generally the ones run by people smart enough to not make decisions based solely on what the fans "think" they want.

Haunter ゴースト

Because that's... exactly what it is?

lmao, alright, remove the shock horror part. It isn't a one in a million chance compared to other shows.

Not really.

Want to explain? I can see you like talking on forums so go ahead.

"70%" is overstating matters about as grossly as you possibly can, as would any random percentage in its place.

You're right, I spoke too in-depth there, everybody should already know that overall, most TV show's listen to some form of critisism from fans.

The shows that manage to endure are generally the ones run by people smart enough to not make decisions based solely on what the fans "think" they want.

You see, now you're doing exactly what I did. Saying something that isn't proven.

BCVM22

It isn't a one in a million chance compared to other shows.

No, again, it pretty much is.

Want to explain? I can see you like talking on forums so go ahead.

Because the rare handful of shows that come back from the dead either do so because of huge toy sales or huge home video sales. Guess what show did neither?

everybody should already know that overall, most TV show's listen to some form of critisism from fans.

Again, that's not the case. On the occasions where a showrunner actually does an interview, he or she will usually thank the fans for their support and input but if pressed will almost unilaterally deny using ideas from fans and in some cases outright espouse doing so, saying that what the fans often think they want from a show will very rarely result in actual good material.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
... not sure if want ...

I'll approach it with cautious optimism. I'm assuming this will air on CN like the original series?
Too bad, live with it and stop complaining already. Though I will miss the replaced actors and actresses, more of a good thing is never bad...unless it's like a drug and in this case, it is not.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Gotta love how most of the posts are people ranting XD. Anyway i'll watch it since i loved the old one. As for art changes I see nothing different besides the 3D which looks interesting. Maybe its due to be not seeing this show bin 6 years but they look the same

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Xiaolin Showdown was one of my favorite shows so I'll check out Xiaolin Chronicles as well. I wonder who will be back and who will not? I wonder if secondary villains like Vlad will still be around? Katnappe and Tubbimura seem to be.

Aegon

Xiaolin Showdown was one of my favorite shows so I'll check out Xiaolin Chronicles as well. I wonder who will be back and who will not? I wonder if secondary villains like Vlad will still be around? Katnappe and Tubbimura seem to be.
I wouldn't care if Vlad didn't appear again. He was interesting in his debut, but after that, he was treated as a Jack add-on. I'm sure he'll make an appearance, since those two will be.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I can't wait to see the Sapphire Dragon (or whatever they rename it). That was always my favourite Shen Gong Wu.

It was also evil.

My favourite is that staff glider that Aang use... oh wait that's Avatar: The Legend of Aang. ¬_¬;

Oh wait there's that boomerang that Sokka used... that's still Avatar: The Legend of Aang.

Uh I kinda forgotten what type of Shen Gong Wu there was. ^_^;

Aegon

It was also evil.
Yeah, I don't think it'll appear again because of that.

My favourite is that staff glider that Aang use... oh wait that's Avatar: The Legend of Aang. ¬_¬;
Shimo Staff + Wings of Tinabi combo?

Oh wait there's that boomerang that Sokka used... that's still Avatar: The Legend of Aang.
Big Bang Meteorang?

http://xiaolinshowdown.wikia.com/wiki/Shen_Gong_Wu

My favourites are the Golden Tiger Claws, the Serpent's Tail, the Tangle Web Comb, the Star Hanabi and the Shroud of Shadows.

tl;dr, all of them.

Haunter ゴースト

It was also evil.

I know haha, I think that's why I liked it so much because it was a deadly weapon.

Fan of Avatar I see? :L

I remember tonnes of them, I just can't remember all of their names.

Yeah, I don't think it'll appear again because of that.

The Sapphire Dragon returned to the show in it's third Season, the Bean enemy converted it with a fear Shen Gong Wu and made a huge sapphire monster. There's no reason not to think it won't show up in the new series. The same with every other item.

My favourites are the Golden Tiger Claws, the Serpent's Tail, the Tangle Web Comb, the Star Hanabi and the Shroud of Shadows.

The Golden Tiger claws were badass:)

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
is the monkey staff still going to constantly be in the hands of Jack Splicer? cause that was always good for a laugh. also the Shen Gong Wu that let you talk to animals was pretty cool.