• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xiaolin Chronicles

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm willing to give this at least a season to decide if it's worth it... the first 3 episodes they previewed were good but not outstanding. Then again, you have to go with what you got and it shows promise

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Well it does look like Xiaolin Chronicles is indeed a true reboot of the series. The latest episode with Kimiko and her father kinda answered that question if there was ever any doubts about it, so it is a reboot. I also wasn't even aware that Xioalin Chronicles started up again XD

Joltik-Kid

Well it does look like Xiaolin Chronicles is indeed a true reboot of the series. The latest episode with Kimiko and her father kinda answered that question if there was ever any doubts about it, so it is a reboot. I also wasn't even aware that Xioalin Chronicles started up again XD
It started up :O And it was a reboot? Weird, but okay

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It started up :O And it was a reboot? Weird, but okay

Saturdays at 9:30 on Disney XD and yeah looks like a actual reboot. They changed Kimiko's history with her dad, only a little though.

Joltik-Kid

Saturdays at 9:30 on Disney XD and yeah looks like a actual reboot. They changed Kimiko's history with her dad, only a little though.
If it's only a little change to history...maybe it's not a reboot. Idk, all I do know is that they couldn't get the rights to the names of the Shen Gong Wu, so that's what the name changes were for. As for the VA's, I think I read something about Canadian law or something. So I really don't know it's it's a reboot or just trying to get creative about being a squeal.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
If it's only a little change to history...maybe it's not a reboot. Idk, all I do know is that they couldn't get the rights to the names of the Shen Gong Wu, so that's what the name changes were for. As for the VA's, I think I read something about Canadian law or something. So I really don't know it's it's a reboot or just trying to get creative about being a squeal.

It's a more of a reboot then a sequel. I don't want to spoil anything but characters who have met the Xiaolin Monks before are just meeting them again for the first time. This is more of a reboot. Omi even declared himself leader of the group, even if it was unofficial.

Joltik-Kid

It's a more of a reboot then a sequel. I don't want to spoil anything but characters who have met the Xiaolin Monks before are just meeting them again for the first time. This is more of a reboot. Omi even declared himself leader of the group, even if it was unofficial.
Huh...weird choice of reboot if their all Raimundo's rank at the end of Showdown in the beginning of this series. Whatever floats there boat though I suppose

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Hannibal Roy Bean just wasn't all that memorable for me. They tried to make a big deal out of him in season 3, but I just never saw it. He felt like a bigger threat then the average villain but not to the level of Chase Young, or early Wuya, which was the category he usually was put in. Don't get me wrong, he had some pretty nice villain ideas but just didn't stick out as much as the others. At least that's how I feel about him.
Well said.
Chase Young is one of the coolest villains period, and hannibal bean didnt seam that threatening, all they had to do was win a showdown to get the Mobey Morpher, and he would have been helpless.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Well, I just finished a watchthrough of the entire Xiaolin Showdown series, should I check out Chronicles? Or should I just remember Xiaolin Showdown as it used to be?

You should. It's rebooted but has most of Xiaolin Showdown's charms. Not all of them, but many of it. It's pretty enjoyable mostly.

Anybody catch the latest episodes that featured Shadow/Willow's birth? Let's just say Chase Young loves his ribs XD