• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xiaolin Showdown: Disscussion, Make a Wu, Make a Showdown ETC.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Does anyone else miss Xiaolin Showdown? Here you can: Re-call memories, create anything for the show and...do anything about it! (Even short episode ideas!)

I'm gonna make a few Wu.

Name: Emerald Of Krakus
Element: Light
Ability: When used normaly, sends many gems flying at the opponent, when used with the element of Light, can create a barrier of gems.
Appearence: An Emerald with 2 red strips on the back.

Name: Polypi Tentacle
Element: Water
Ability: When used normaly, can turn hands of the user into giant tentacles, when used with the element of Water, can shoot Water from the suction cups of the tentacle.
Appearence: A small tentacle that can go on your hand like a glove.

Name: Shimpads of Hiraku
Element: Earth
Ability: Turn your legs into steel.
Appearence: A pair of Silver Shim-Pads.

Name: Aging Shield
Element: None
Ability: Can grow twice the size of the user.
Appearence: A Golden shield with a dragon on it.

I'll make a Xiaolin Dragon:

Name: Luke
Element: Light
Inspiration: It's me.
Appearence (Optional): Long black hair, Red & Black shirt.

I'll make a Showdown too:

Luke VS Jack

Game: Battle Tag
For: Shimpads of Hiraku
Luke's Wager: Emerald of Krakus
Jack's Wager: Cannon Blaster
Winner: Luke

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Uh... we talk about the show here, that doesn't mean we're gonna be creative and make this thread into a "make a wu or episode thread".

This isn't what entertainment is for...

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Then please let it be moved to the right section.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
My brother and I used to fight eachother after watching KidsWb shows. We woulds each get 2 Talismans rfom Jackei Chan Advetures (excluding Dog) and about 3 Shen Gon Wu. I totally used the Ying Yo Yo and the Yang Yo Yo to make him NOT want to hurt me. I dont remember all of them know, but we had some cool fights, if we imagined how the cartoon would make them

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
My brother and I used to fight eachother after watching KidsWb shows. We woulds each get 2 Talismans rfom Jackei Chan Advetures (excluding Dog) and about 3 Shen Gon Wu. I totally used the Ying Yo Yo and the Yang Yo Yo to make him NOT want to hurt me. I dont remember all of them know, but we had some cool fights, if we imagined how the cartoon would make them