• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X's White Market

Which nature would be best for a Physical Mewtwo?

• Adamant

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Jolly

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Careful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impish

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Neutral Nature

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poly.pol

What would you be willing to trade for a gamestop shiny Suicune and/or Entei?
What would it cost to full EV clean a Victini/Serperior/Hydreigon?
Thanks

Don Masto

Metagross ftw
@Don

I am VERY interested in your Timid Manaphy (it's one of my major wants). You can have your choice of PKTOPIA Magmortar or PKTOPIA Electivire (mention whether you want the UT one or not) for it.

I will trade it for your PKTOPIA Electivire (UT)

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
I have a female DW Carvanha with Speed Boost Hasty and has 31 ivs in attack, a female DW Poliwag that's Bold with 31 ivs in Speed, and some DW torchic both male and female. I would like a Life Orb if you have one or a Focus Sash or both. One pokemon for one item or two pokemon for two items is how I will trade.

Flame Mistress

I have a Shell Bell and an Old Gâteau... For both of them, I might take either an Egg Move Munchlax or a DW Dratini. If you don't like the offer, then it's alright.

Vandslaux

I have a masterball. One of the dogs, assuming they aren't activated?

JinMo92

would you trade a Modest Oblivia Shaymin for your Modest Giratina? BTW is your Giratina in ENG.?

handul6

Covered in Bees!
I have 2 masterballs, a shell bell, and an old gateau for trade.

Interested in either the female dw vulpix, or the female dw poliwag.
You can pick and chose a combination of the above.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
@vandslau

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your offer

@Jinmo

Yes, the Giratina is ENG and I'll gladly swap it for the Shaymin

@Fisssurous

I'll take a Razor Claw and a Nugget for both of them (Why do you have Razor Claw listed twice on your Trade Shop?)

@handul

I'll take a Shell Bell for your choice of one of the two

@flame

No problem

Status
Not open for further replies.