• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X's White Market

Which nature would be best for a Physical Mewtwo?

• Adamant

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Jolly

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Careful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impish

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Neutral Nature

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
Hey, I managed to get the Thundurus cloned. I can trade you the Thundurus (near flawless, HP Ice) for your XD Lugia and Lapras? o: Also, we had a deal lined up for your XD Altaria and my PP Max, when can we trade for that?

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Hey, I managed to get the Thundurus cloned. I can trade you the Thundurus (near flawless, HP Ice) for your XD Lugia and Lapras? o: Also, we had a deal lined up for your XD Altaria and my PP Max, when can we trade for that?

I won't trade both Lugia and Lapras for the Thundurus (unless you could get the Lugia cloned for me). As for the Altaria, I'll let you know when I can trade for it.

check my trade shop for what u want for the lugia?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077

You might be out of luck for the Lugia, but you can request a Lugia if you'd like (remember it takes quite a bit of time to play through XD). In return, I would like your DW Bulbasaur, assuming it has a Timid or Modest nature. If it doesn't have one of those natures, then I'd like the DW Arceus for the Lugia.

Last edited:
I won't trade both Lugia and Lapras for the Thundurus (unless you could get the Lugia cloned for me). As for the Altaria, I'll let you know when I can trade for it.
Are you willing to trade the DUKING Larvitar or any of the elemental Hyper Beam starters instead of the Lugia?
As for the Altaria, ok.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Are you willing to trade the DUKING Larvitar or any of the elemental Hyper Beam starters instead of the Lugia?
As for the Altaria, ok.

Take your pick for the Thundurus, but if you pick one of the elemental Hyper Beam starters, you'll have to wait for enough requests to come in and use the format I posted.

Ok then, I'll take the DUKING Larvitar. PM me when you're available so we can finish all our trades (except the shadow sets).
Also, I'm going to have to clone it again because I'm already trading someone my last clone, so we might not be able to trade when you're available.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
can u lvl up my mienfoo to lvl 100 once im done EV training i offer a shiny leavenny or shiny conkkeldurr

What nature, moves, and EVs do the Leavanny and Conkelldurr have?

Ok then, I'll take the DUKING Larvitar. PM me when you're available so we can finish all our trades (except the shadow sets).
Also, I'm going to have to clone it again because I'm already trading someone my last clone, so we might not be able to trade when you're available.

What nature do you want (it comes with Dragon Dance IIRC)?

Status
Not open for further replies.