• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

` xx Akatsuki Scrapbook ;

Kataki

complete.
Lawl I made another shop. :3

Requests closed.

R U L E S

+ All SPPf rules.
+ Use the form.
+ Only three requests at a time.
+ I may change any part of a request if I wish.
+ Type “Akatsuki notebook! :3” before you request, make sure there are no quotation marks {“”'s} and that it's in bold with 'notebook' itaized.
+ No fan art, unless you have the artists permission.
+ Please use good grammar.
+ No more than three images in a banner.
+ Break one rule, you get a warning. Break two and you're banned for life.
+ Images should be nice and large, and of good quality.
+ If you say 'any size' in the size form, I will use 100 x 350. Also, if you put in a height of 100, I will change it to 150. ):
+ I don't care how, but give credit. Even a little link in some letter in your sig would do.
+ I know I suck, no need to point it out.

F O R M

HTML:
[b][u]// B A N N E R[/u][/b]
[b]x images;[/b]
[b]x text;[/b]
[b]x colours;[/b]
[b]x size;[/b]
[b]x style;[/b]
[b]x extra;[/b]
W A I T I N G

Too many for me to count. {:

W A R N I N G
warned | banned

HellDhampir

Last edited:

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
Akatsuki notebook! :3

May i request?

// B A N N E R
x images; Dakrai
x text; Endless Darkness
x colours; dakrai's colour please.
x size; 300x155
x style; nightmare,darkness.
x extra; can you make the picture kinda like "poped" out from the banner? like the lv.x card ('its like "poped" out from the card)

Thank you very much Oira,I still believe you can do better in graphics!

Last edited:

Ikito

// B A N N E R
x images; L ;D
x text; is this... CANDY!?
x colours; you decide ><
x size; 300*150
x style; again you can choose ><
x extra; none

if you can think of better text, by all means change it. my text was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw that image ><;

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
Last edited:

Kataki

complete.
Shadow Ichigo and Ikito, approved. ^^

HellDhampir, Sorry but you kinda broke a rule or two. One: No 'saying'. Two: Two people had already requested and -not really a rule but- three: The images are of bad quality. Sorry, but you get a warning, that just means that if you break another rule you're banned. If you still want a banner from me, then you just need to wait until I finish a request. M'kay? ^_^

Rikku, expect your banner soon, but I might do Ikito's if I feel like doing that more, since I already have an 'image' of what it will come out as. Yeah. ):

Kataki

complete.
Double post because I can.

Rikku:
Rikku.png

I love it, 8D

Ikito:
Ikito.png

D: I'll re-do it if you want.

Shadow Ichigo, you'll get yours soon, it'll take longer since I haven't done a 100px height banner in like... three months. o_O;

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
Shadow Ichigo and Ikito, approved. ^^

HellDhampir, Sorry but you kinda broke a rule or two. One: No 'saying'. Two: Two people had already requested and -not really a rule but- three: The images are of bad quality. Sorry, but you get a warning, that just means that if you break another rule you're banned. If you still want a banner from me, then you just need to wait until I finish a request. M'kay? ^_^

Rikku, expect your banner soon, but I might do Ikito's if I feel like doing that more, since I already have an 'image' of what it will come out as. Yeah. ):

Well sorry about breaking the rules but i dont really know how to make one and since you have only one more banner left, could you make me one, the only thing i am sure of is the text and the image

// B A N N E R
x images; i cant find a good quality image of Alucard from Hellsing, if you find one could you put it in,
x text;Killing Loneliness
x colours;black
x size; not sure
x style; not sure
x extra;none

if its to much to ask, just forget about it then

Last edited:

Kataki

complete.
HellDhampir, you are now banned for failure to follow the shop rules, twice. You didn't use the saying propery, with the bold and italics. Even just it bolded would have sufficed.

Ikito

// B A N N E R
x images; Kon
x text; Perverted Lion Doll
x colours; ones that go with the image or smthn?
x size; 300*160
x style; uhh... you decide?
x extra; None

uhh.. yeah thanks Kataki : D

Kataki

complete.
Star Dust, accepted.

I will try to do all your requests today. Sorry about the little delay~ Haha I rhyme. 8D -shot-

EDIT:

Stardust:
stardust.png

VTUSH:
Rockhard.png

Ikito:
pervertedlion.png

Last edited: