• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xx Lotad | Lombre | Ludicolo | Club xX

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
"Everybody's wierd in their own special way,
We're weird in everybody's way."

Welcome to the Xx Lotad | Lombre | Ludicolo | Club xX! I'm ICE CUBED and I'm the club owner! I've been noticing that not many people like Ludicolo, so I'm opening up a club to see who does. I've always liked it, and it was suprising to see how many people didn't like it lol.​

Rules
I - All SPPF Rules
II - Do Not ask to be Co-Owner
III - Once I get a club banner, be sure to give credit to whoever made it if you use it
IV - Anyone can start a new topic as long as they took part in the old one
V - But on the contrary each topic must last for at least 2 days.
VI - However a staff member can create a new topic before 2 days if the club is becomming less active, if everyone has already replied.
VII - Only Staff can accept new members
VIII - So I know you read the rules, in your first post write "Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!" without the quotation marks. Also, if you don't have the & symbol, just copy and paste.

Current Topic
When did you first use the Lotad Family?

Manditory Topic for all new members
Who do you like more? Lotad, Lombre, or Ludicolo? Which one do you like the least? This will determine our club mascot.

As for me, I like Ludicolo the best, but all are good.

Members
ICE CUBED ;272;
Mamoswine Power ;272;
pokemaster95 -I- ;272;
Aqua's Dolphin ;270;
Pottise ;270;
abgar ;270;
darkpkmn fan1 -I- ;270;

Affiliates
Ice Pokemon Fan Club
One Piece Fan Club
Grass Pokemon Fan Club

Last edited:

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Gadzooks!Im werid and proud.

Can I join ICE CUBED and be Co owner?My favorite will Have To be Ludicolo because he is powerful and Funny.

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
You can join, but you didn't read the rules. You're not supposed to ask to be co-owner, and you didn't write the secret phrase.... But you're lucky, I was planning on making you co-owner anyway... :) But I'll still have to give you a strike to be fair.

Mamoswine Power

"Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!"

May i join please.I like Lotad but i like ludicolo even more, sorry to anyone who does like it but i think lombre is annoying

pokemaster95

King of pirates
sorry i will edit.I will keep the the strike thought.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Okay, Mamoswine Power is now a member! And thank you, pokemaster95 :)

Okay, Mamoswine Power, would you like to be co-owner? It'd be cool because I'm a member of your club and I'm a member of Pokemaster95's club, so it'd be ironic to have them both as co-owners as mine.

By the way M.P. I'm going to PM you about affiliating our clubs.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Okay, I sent the reply to your reply. Anyway, I've nothing else to do, so:

Ludicolo III
Lombre
Lotad -I

Also, for the topic, please vote on your least favorite, so we can do a hurt and heal type of thing. My least favorite is Lotad.

I'm leaving now, I'll be back tonight. So you two are in charge, accept any new members, and if they break a rule or don't use the phrase, pm me. I'll edit my post as soon as I get back. Okay?

Last edited:

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Got it.My least favorite is Lotad to.

Mamoswine Power

No problem.Why do u's not like lotad, i like him, i hate lombre because he looks wierd and i like Ludicolo as he is good in battle

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I love Lombre! I don't know why, he's cool. But Lotad is... I don't know. I don't hate Lotad, but it's not my favorite.

;272; III
;271; -I
;270; -II

Last edited:

pokemaster95

King of pirates
No problem.Why do u's not like lotad, i like him, i hate lombre because he looks wierd and i like Ludicolo as he is good in battle

Well Lombre and Ludicolo are good in battles and are funny to me so.

Aqua's Dolphin

Itsuki's bishie boy
Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!
I like Ludi the best, have 7 shiny lotads, a shiny Lombre and a shiny Ludicolo, non-cloned.
IC, when I get Diamond and have WiFi working, D'ya want one?

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Yay, a new member! Anyway, I'll add in the vote for Ludicolo, but you also have to vote for your least favorite.

Oh and, yes, I'd love a shiny version. But I don't have wifi yet either, I'm geting it for my birthday. But just so I know, what would you want to trade for it?

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Does Wifi come with any thing?A Shiny lotad would be cool I that would be my first shinie.But I do not have Wifi.

Pottsie

I'm Back
Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!

Who do you like more? Lotad, Lombre, or Ludicolo? Which one do you like the least? - I like ;272; Ludicolo the most, because like his previous evolutions, he is a Grass/Water type (which saves having one of each type) and he is good in battle. I dislike ;271; Lombre the most, because he looks the worst and I don't usually like the middle evolution.

Mamoswine Power

As a co-owner i welcome you to the club.I hate lombre too.I think we need a new topic.

Pottsie

I'm Back
I think we need a new topic.

Okay then.

When did you first use the ;270; Lotad family? - I didn't use it when I first caught it. When I got Firered, I decided to try ;272; Ludicolo with my ;006; Charizard and they were a great team.

Oh and thanks for the welcome.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Yay, another new member! Okay, so the votes go as follow:

;272; IV
;271; -II
;270; -II

So Ludicolo is winning with four votes, and Lotad and Lombre are tied for last with negative two votes each. The deciding vote for who's in last will be determined by Aqua Dolphin's vote. Lol, I hope she chooses Lotad, I was considering Lombre as my favorite, but went with the dancing weirdo.

As for a new topic, we can partake in this one, but all new members must vote on their favorite until we have like 20 members, so we can choose our mascot. Anyway, I used them first in R/S when I found a Lotad in the wild. I didn't really like how it looked, but I googled it to see what it evolved into. When I saw Lombre and Ludicolo I captured Lotad and began using it.

And pokemaster95 to connect to wifi you need a wireless router, you can get them pretty much anywhere pokemon Diamond and Pearl are sold.

EDIT: Yay! A new affilliate!

Last edited: