• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xx Lotad | Lombre | Ludicolo | Club xX

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
No, another Lombre hater! Oh well, Ludicolo is most likely to win anyway.

¤;270;¤ -II
¤;271;¤ -III
¤;272;¤ IV

¤EDIT¤ Yay! Second Page!

abgar

Fufufufu
"Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!" xD
can i join?
im training one for my battle revolution team
i think lombre is my least favourite of them

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
can i join?

i think lombre is my least favourite of them

Okay, you are a member but please read the rules, you did not use the secret phrase.

Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud

I love ludicolo. I use him in emerald. Very strong.

Oh, 1 to ludicolo.

Okay, you're a member. Which is your least favorite?

Pottsie

I'm Back
On my spare Ruby file, I'm currently training a ;270; Lotad - ;272; Ludicolo, for my team.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Anyway:

¤;270;¤ -III
¤;271;¤ -IV
¤;272;¤ VI

Ludicolo is most likely to win, but I'll wait to announce the results after we get 20 members. Lol, If we get 20 members.

Mamoswine Power

I've just evolved my lombre into ludicolo on my emerald verson,its really hard to find a water stone

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Yeah I know, especially because I didn't have a guide for them, I had to go on Gamespot.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Hey Guys sorry I have not been hear for a while had to catch up on alot of things.Glad to see alot of members are joining great Club ICE CUBED.well ask ICE CUBED to start a new topic.

Pottsie

I'm Back
Hey Guys sorry I have not been hear for a while had to catch up on alot of things.Glad to see alot of members are joining great Club ICE CUBED.well ask ICE CUBED to start a new topic.

Okay then.

Have you ever had team without them? - I have and I don't mind not having them on my team.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I had alot of teams without them actually Cant find the stone I need to find them until now.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
A ludicolo would be nice to get in my team in DP but Im trying to get something else.

darkpkmn fan1

I am trying to make a competitive ludicolo. He has obviously got to be a staller/tank so i was thinking using toxic, leechseed, rain dance on it and maybe ice beam to take out salemence.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Graaah! I'm so mad! I made a post here before I went on vacation, it had a lot of information and stuff, but I guess the forums died before I could post it! Oh well...

As for the topic, yes, I've had plenty of teams without them. Especially in 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, and 4th Gen lol. But in 3rd gen the majority of teams had a Ludicolo, but there were a few without him. After you play a game so much, I use Pokemon I don't often use to make gag teams.​

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Welcome back ICE CUBED.One piece and Ludicolo fan club thanks you.If I Can make a topic.

What attacks does your lidicolo know.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sure you can make a new topic! Uum, I always teach my Ludicolo Rain Dance. I don't particularly like that attack, but it just seems to fit Ludicolo IMO. Other attacks include Water Pulse and Giga Drain.