• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xx Lotad | Lombre | Ludicolo | Club xX

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Well my old one new

Ice Beam
Surf
Ice puch
Solarbeam.

Yeah I know weak Game plan.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
This club is going to die isnt it.

Please do not double post in my club, that is your first strike. Two more and you will be banned.

Well, I can't get on SPPF that much due to tremendous lagging, and my internet is very unreliable to begin with. I'm sure others have this same problem, so that's why this club is struggling. Plus, we need more members....​

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
If i didnt double post this thread would have died. Is there no banner to put in our sigs yet.

No, it wouldn't of. Nobody but me posted, and I would of checked this anyway. And it is against the rules.

But for the sake of not spamming, I'll write a new topic.
Why do you like the Lotad line?

I'll answer this later.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I like the Lotad because all the pokemon are cool and they have cool attacks.

darkpkmn fan1

Why do you like the lotad line

Because they are pretty cool. Who doesnt love pokemon with leaves on their heads.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Just Because

I like the Lotad line because... well... they're wierd in a good way! o_O Ludicolo is a dancing Pokemon wearing a sombrero! Lombre is a wierd grass thing wearing a Sombrero! And Lotad is a lilly pad! What more could you want? XD​

pokemaster95

King of pirates
It really is an enteresting evo line.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Uuuh

^ Definately.

We need a new topic, but I can't think of any. Anyone have an idea?