• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Anime Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash battles Froakie with Pikachu and Fennekin and Chespin battle as well.

This might belong in the XY's affect on the anime thread.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue

JD

Ash battles Froakie? I'm probably jumping to conclusions but hopefully it's to capture him the first actual Best Wishes preview showed Ash battling and catching Pidove.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Ash battles Froakie? I'm probably jumping to conclusions but hopefully it's to capture him the first actual Best Wishes preview showed Ash battling and catching Pidove.

They seemed to be in a proper place to battle, though... So it seemed that it was a battle between Ash and someone with a Froakie. The only one I can tell that was happening in wild environment (a forest) was Fennekin while attacking something with a fire type move.

JD

They seemed to be in a proper place to battle, though... So it seemed that it was a battle between Ash and someone with a Froakie. The only one I can tell that was happening in wild environment (a forest) was Fennekin while attacking something with a fire type move.

Froakie could have simply challenged him there though we don't know what the situation is. Remember Krokorok challenged Ash at a proper place to battle yet it didn't have a trainer yet and Aipom did the same IIRC.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Its the same as BW, we see him sending a Pokeball in a diferent setting but figthing the 3 starters and eventually he did get all the 3, well I hope he does thats what I want every region.

Navarch

It looks like Ash is battling an unknown opponent, but it could not be Froakie. We see Froakie come out of a bush, and I don't think there are bushes in battles...

The animation for XY looks amazing! Better than BW...

Its the same as BW, we see him sending a Pokeball in a diferent setting but figthing the 3 starters and eventually he did get all the 3, well I hope he does thats what I want every region.

True but this trailer looks more action and battle oriented while Best Wishes Preview showed Ash running off, exploring the new region and catch new Pokemon.

I am guessing this saga will be battle oriented.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I like the starter voices. ^^ Fennekin's sounds very loud. XD

Animations look gorgeous. I hope it stays like that. :3

That Aura Sphere esque Water Pulse is awesome or what? Strange thing is all the starters are battling, most of the time the starters just join Ash. I like when Ash battles a Pokemon to catch it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
True but this trailer looks more action and battle oriented while Best Wishes Preview showed Ash running off, exploring the new region and catch new Pokemon.

I am guessing this saga will be battle oriented.

Best Wishes was very battle oriented, more rivals, battling tournaments, if its more than that, great.

JD

Excellent observation.

To those who didn't get it, when Pikachu uses Quick Attack at around 0:38, you see Pansy and another person in the background.

It could be Viola's gym.

You might be right I never thought of that.. the first Best Wishes preview showed Tepig in the Striaton Gym and before it was caught by Ash people believed that it belonged to Iris like Snivy belonging to Cilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.