• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Anime storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
I've been watching the Pokemon anime series for as long as I can remember, and lately, I've been thinking to myself that the storyline revolves too much around Ash.

Yes, I get he's the main character and all, but I feel there are just too many episodes based on Ash alone. Typically if Team Rocket does their usual stuff, Ash is the only one that really reacts. Does anyone else feel this way?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I've been watching the Pokemon anime series for as long as I can remember, and lately, I've been thinking to myself that the storyline revolves too much around Ash.

Yes, I get he's the main character and all, but I feel there are just too many episodes based on Ash alone. Typically if Team Rocket does their usual stuff, Ash is the only one that really reacts. Does anyone else feel this way?

well i think since we get a new set of writers then we'll probably have a different plot prepared for them.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Not really. I mean when Serena wasn't with Ash, I think she git a fair amount of focus. Also that one groomer episode seem more revolved around her. Plus there was the Rhyhorn race where she was helping Ash. Clemot got his episode when they went to the Lumoise Gym and again with Chespin.

Status
Not open for further replies.