• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Kalos League

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pokemon should Ash use in this league:

Ash could use Snoralx, Butterfree, Beeedrill, Charizard Cyndauquil, Torkoal, Primeape and of course Oshawott.

Sephora

yes I'm back
What Pokemon should Ash use in this league:

Ash could use Snoralx, Butterfree, Beeedrill, Charizard Cyndauquil, Torkoal, Primeape and of course Oshawott.

Ash doesn`t have a Beedrill. He gave it to Casey, remember?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
and of course Oshawott.

I can only hope. Even though Oshawott didn't make a big impression at the Unova League, I thought his battle against Cameron's Hydreigon was good. He put up a better fight than I thought he would and I'd love for him to redeem himself by participating in the Kalos League and taking down at least one Pokemon. As for which of Ash's other Pokemon I'd like to see participate; Kingler, Glalie, and Muk come to mind. They're generally neglected and I want to see them battle again. Top 4 would be guaranteed with those three imo.

Navin

MALDREAD
I can only hope. Even though Oshawott didn't make a big impression at the Unova League, I thought his battle against Cameron's Hydreigon was good. He put up a better fight than I thought he would and I'd love for him to redeem himself by participating in the Kalos League and taking down at least one Pokemon. As for which of Ash's other Pokemon I'd like to see participate; Kingler, Glalie, and Muk come to mind. They're generally neglected and I want to see them battle again. Top 4 would be guaranteed with those three imo.

I want to see Glalie again. It's easily Ash's most underrated Pokemon. I'd put it right behind PICSS as one of Ash's best.

Mirto

Top 4: Ash 4 - 5 Mega Blaziken's trainer

Mega Charizard VS Mega Blaziken
TIE

Ash 5 - 6 Mega Blaziken's trainer

Ouch :c

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery
I just don't want a repeat of the Unova League...

If the Kalos League is as good or better than the greatness that was the Sinnoh League, I'll be happy.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The only unova pokemon that deserve time in the kalos league are krookodilex pignite, and maybe palpitoad.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Top 4: Ash 4 - 5 Mega Blaziken's trainer

Mega Charizard VS Mega Blaziken
TIE

Ash 5 - 6 Mega Blaziken's trainer

Ouch :c

So it basically ends like the Johto League? I know the show recycles some stuff, but hell no.

The only unova pokemon that deserve time in the kalos league are krookodilex pignite, and maybe palpitoad.

lolno. I would rather see the Pokemon that were neglected that show up and get boosts to their movesets and strength. Namely Palpitoad, Snivy, Unfezant and Scraggy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I'm surprised @ Krookodile and Pignite being suggested when they were already the stars of the previous League. Palpitoad definitely needs screen-time though, so I'd like to see him at the Kalos League. Of course, nothing implies that Ash will even use his older Pokemon at the Kalos League (I don't believe in patterns), so it's possible that all these predictions are redundant and we'll just see his Kalos team, which wouldn't be that bad imo.

Janovy

Banned
Well, judging by the first 3 episodes, the battles are looking pretty great and so are Ash's skills.

I just hope the quality of battles stays similar throughout XY so we can have a nice League.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I just hope for more full battles as well as more 3 vs 3 qualifying rounds. Anything to get more battles and more exposure for Ash's Pokemon. Also like Sinnoh, I'd like to see the return of Ash's older Pokemon with updated moves.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yeah, more non-1vs1 battles are very much needed. In the League, I hope Ash gets at least 3 full battles.

JD

I really enjoyed the Sinnoh and Hoenn League so I really hope the Kalos League is like those two with Ash participating in at least three 6 on 6 battles.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
That happened in the Hoenn league. I don't know why you're acting like it was never done before when he had 3 6 on 6 battles back then,

Please stop making arguments about random things. I wasn't saying ANYTHING about no League having that, I was talking about what I wanted for the XY League. Stop quoting me.

@JD
And hopefully, the animations will still be great at that time, like the beginning of XY have been.

since the unova pokemon had their league to themselves i dont want alot of them to return just the ones that are good at battling krookodile pignite leavanny and palpitoad just so it can have screen time if bw ash was able to do alright with them imagine xy ash using them

Status
Not open for further replies.