• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Last Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin

MALDREAD
If you're a Pokemon fan of any sort (The ones that like the anime at least) know that mostly all of the pokemon fans want Ash and Misty to get together, as in kiss......Say yes if you want this to happen and no if you don't in the comments!

What the **** am I reading?

Ash x Misty is dead. Misty will end up with Tracey. -Tracey gave Azurill egg to Misty -By the end of BW series, Prof. Oak said Tracey was invited by Misty.

Equally what the **** am I reading?

------------------

Emotional goodbye episode where Clemont/Bonnie part first, and then Serena afterwards. Maybe if the writers get on it, they can actually make some Contest-like ending for those two before they split. If not, expect something left up-in-the-air like with Misty.

What the **** am I reading?

Equally what the **** am I reading?

My sentiments exactly. Seriously, pokeshipping is irrelevant, and the writers aren't going to bring back a character we haven't seem for 10 years just because you want them to.

Last episode ideas? Anything emotional works, preferably not like BW's goodbye.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My sentiments exactly. Seriously, pokeshipping is irrelevant, and the writers aren't going to bring back a character we haven't seem for 10 years just because you want them to.

Last episode ideas? Anything emotional works, preferably not like BW's goodbye.

I think I can see something similar to DP's ending where Bonnie runs off upset about having to leave or something and maybe an emotional scene with Serena.

Navin

MALDREAD
My sentiments exactly. Seriously, pokeshipping is irrelevant, and the writers aren't going to bring back a character we haven't seem for 10 years just because you want them to. Last episode ideas? Anything emotional works, preferably not like BW's goodbye.

Expecting Pokeshipping (or Misty in general for last XY episode) to return in the way described is WTF. Thinking Orangeshipping is remotely true is also WTF.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Wtf OP. No honestly wtf?

Ashton Ketchum

I was thinking - Ash finally become a Pokemon Master, and after then - will take their friends in Kanto to celebrate it. And this celebration will be special - to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise, which will bring together all the heroes of the past and the Pokemon series. Who will gather at the local Poke exhibition similar to Comic Con and E3, which staged in Pallet Town. And just in time for the Ash's 11th birthday. Then the party breaks "Team Rocket", with the rest of their Pokemon, and Butch and Cassidy, who decides caught everyone by surprise, covered Pallet Town dome, one blow get revenge for all the heroes of their failures. But here he comes to the aid Richie (who also found himself a girlfriend milking - Helena), and - "TEAM ROCKET" Blasting off again!!! :)
And I agree that the final saga in the Kalos can be similar to the final DP. After this party takes a few days, Bonnie and Clemont going back to the Kalos and Serena remains with Ash. But Dedenne is not like, and runs off into the woods, where the bumps on the "Team Rocket" and pack Spearow. But Ash friends come to the rescue, and all reconciled. And Ash and Serena bump into a tree, which they met. Then Clemont and Bonnie vozvraschayutsya in Kalos, and Ash with Serena still together.
And after this - epilogue Ash's story, which will be dedicated to the fight with the Team Rocket. And deploy everything in Hoenn, well, or archipelago between Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos. Several months have passed since the victory in the League, Ash happily lives in Pallet Town with their Pokemon and Serena. And then decided to go on summer vacation together in this archipelago (the attire similar to Red's and Blue/Green/Leaf (for me she is Blue) clothes. It is even possible remake of Pokemon Yellow. This way the second in what I dream to see the 20th anniversary of the franchise . And probably dream about this remake will help to see Ash's long-awaited victory in the league. Dreaming of perhaps no longer possible- this remake! And by the way, Serena can in the time spent with Ash and his mother, to the joy of re-grow haircut. Looking like Blue's haircut). It is even possible to meet again Clemont and Bonnie (and Dedenne). While Giovanni with the Team Rocket was left without competition decided to get the Legendary Pokemon force of this generation (most likely Volcanion)/next region, using the remains of the defeated other organizations. And of course, Ash with your friends get in the way, and can also be connected to the case May and Max (thereby adding a love triangle - Ash + May + Serena and education LearnShipping (Bonnie + Max). And maybe we can even show his Ash's father.

World Turtle

I would like another group shot of all of Ash's Pokemon up till now. I would like it if they ended every series like that from now on actually.

Yzma

I would like to see Serena to join Ash on his next Jorney, and in the end become his girlfriend.
For the last XY episode, I would like it to take place in Pallet.
Ash could show Serena his badges and the Orange league trophy
They could then go to Oak's lab meet up with Oak, Trace, Misty and Ash's other pokémons there and have a smal celebration, interupted by Butch and Cassedy trying to steal somthing/get info from professor Oak, like they do in the chronicles episodes
Serena finaly confessing her feelings for Ash, he answer yes
And a reason for Ash to travel to the next region (maybe the writers will pick up the GS ball again, and find another pokémon than Celebie who can be in it?)

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
"Hi Trip, I see your Vanillite evolved into Vanilluxe"

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

"Wait, what's Ultra evolution?"

Nekaku

Hopefully a kiss. Would be very annoying to build something up only to have it vanish. Assuming Ash Serena back. If Ash ends up saying he likes someone else and it ends up being someone random I will lose it. (Unless he ends up crushing on Prof.Juniper. In that case I would laugh so hard)

Nodame

Misty <3
Mmm.. I'm expecting past characters coming back to visit like my precious beloved Misty and Brocko. That's what I really want tbh. I miss them.

I see Ash finally winning League and P.Sycamore keeps a big celebration in Lumiose City and then after the party Cleont got news that Clembot exploded and he has to go back and take the role of gym leader and Bonnie has to go with him.Palermo calls Serena who became Kalos Queen and tells her that she needs to meet her now so she can prop her.When Ash is going in the plane Serena cries and then runs and shouts "Ash I love you!!!"which Ash doesn't here good because of the plane but Serena smiles as she got to release out her feelings and Ash settles at home with a shocked Gary Oak after seeing his trophy and Misty and Brock meet him.

raichu27

Here are some of mine.

- Ash gets Goodra back with a new move like Sludge Bomb or Sludge Wave for countering against Fairy types.

- Ash's Pidgeot comes to return to Ash.

- Ash wins the Pokemon league in Kalos while Dawn beats Zoey to be top coordinator. They also would visit each other to congratulate each other and tell about how they won, and started to be together. Plus, it would be nice if Dawn returned with her Ambipom back.

- Jessie and James get their Arbok and Weezing back.

Serena tragically dies from a car accident. Then, she meets with Bruce Lee, Cliff Burton and John F. Kennedy in Hell and eats them. She raises from the dead, resurrects Paul Walker and marries Ash.

The end.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I'm sorry, but no. Ash is 10 years old. Kids do not fall in love and kiss at 10 years old. At 10 years old, kids are either completely disgusted by the idea of love and kissing, or they pretend to be "boyfriend and girlfriend," which really just means holding hands on the playground or something. Not only are characters kids, but so is the the intended audience. It's unrealistic to expect anything more serious than Serena's crush on Ash to be seen in the show.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What I want:
Ash to WIN the league, get to the E4 and lose to Diantha......
Serena tells Ash how she feels and goes with him to gen 7
Goodra returns PERMANENTLY at the league, even stronger
Clembot finally blows up, and Clemont decides to be the Gym Leader again and Bonnie does whatever Bonnie does.
Noivern and Goodra become bros
A reunion of ALL the old traveling buddies(Plus Gary!) at Pallet(Except Max) and get to see all of Ash's Pokemon at the lab, and see how the six Kalos Pokemon fit in.
Ash and Serena head off to gen 7...... with Team Rocket right behind like always
Ash meets Paul on the boat....... CREDITS

What I expect:
Ash loses at the league(Hopefully top 4 again or better)
Serena doesn't tell Ash yet but gets to go to gen 7 anyways
Clemont/Bonnie return to Lumiose
Goodra does come back
At most...... only Tracey is shown in Pallet :(
Team Rocket deposits all their Pokemon into storage again..... except Wobbufett

Ashuel

What was the PERFECT end for me:
- Ash end TOP 2 (enough for me)
- Ash and Serena enters in the Ash-Misty level
- MegaPidgeot
- For the gen 7 region... Ash like a semi-champion decides only fight with the Elite Four/Champion of the gen 7.
- Serena decides to have more than 2 pokes.
- They heard about a new trainer start his adventure in gen 7 region. The male protagonist of the gen 7 games joins the team and is who want win the 8 badges/league.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Towards the end of the series, a new character is introduced, only reoccuring though, he's got a crush on Serena, and offers her the chance to travel with him, she declines because she wants to support Ash, then the league happens.
When it comes to the last episode, Clemont decides he's ready to be an official gym leader, and with his strength, courage and confidence he heads decides to head back home to take on his roles, Bonnie gets annoyed, and throws a tantrum, but after sorting the situation out and defeating TR, they decide its time to say goodbye, the gang arrive back at Lumiose City.
They then bump into this reoccuring boy who tells Serena the offer is still there. Serena has to make a decision, and then acts on her instincts, she decides to travel with this boy instead, which prompts her to tell Ash how she feels, she goes on about how she can't spend her life wanting to be with someone who barely even realises that she's there, he likes her, but that's it, and she doesn't want to waste time pinning after someone, so then tells Ash that she'll be leaving too, the gang have an emotional goodbye as they then split up, Ash heads back home, Serena and this boy head to Hoenn or Sinnoh whilst Clemont and Bonnie return to the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.