• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Last Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Towards the end of the series, a new character is introduced, only reoccuring though, he's got a crush on Serena, and offers her the chance to travel with him, she declines because she wants to support Ash, then the league happens.
When it comes to the last episode, Clemont decides he's ready to be an official gym leader, and with his strength, courage and confidence he heads decides to head back home to take on his roles, Bonnie gets annoyed, and throws a tantrum, but after sorting the situation out and defeating TR, they decide its time to say goodbye, the gang arrive back at Lumiose City.
They then bump into this reoccuring boy who tells Serena the offer is still there. Serena has to make a decision, and then acts on her instincts, she decides to travel with this boy instead, which prompts her to tell Ash how she feels, she goes on about how she can't spend her life wanting to be with someone who barely even realises that she's there, he likes her, but that's it, and she doesn't want to waste time pinning after someone, so then tells Ash that she'll be leaving too, the gang have an emotional goodbye as they then split up, Ash heads back home, Serena and this boy head to Hoenn or Sinnoh whilst Clemont and Bonnie return to the gym.
I like the idea, seems like something that may actually happen tbh. Though maybe instead of a new character being made with a shipping subplot I'd rather see Serena think more of what she should do next for her career as a performer after barely losing in the Master class and deciding to accept some kind of offer that Palermo wants her to consider doing as part of her performing career which makes Serena decide to travel to Hoenn/Sinnoh and split up with Ash at the end.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Clemont realizes he traveled all through Kalos and did nothing but praise Ash, play second to Ash, and then lose to Ash. He also realizes he traveled with a hot blonde girl and didn't hook up with her. After realizing all these failures and missed chances he gives the gym to Clembot full time and he becomes the masked hero Bunnelby Boy. A superhero who makes it his mission to make sure groups of friends all get equal screentime and make sure they are all really friends. Bonnie joins him as Dedenne Damsel. They become legendary.

Serena realizes she has two roads for her future. The first one is to continue the Kalos Queen quest and become a role model to young girls all over Kalos and continue to compete against Elle and Shauna. Or magically turn herself into a Pokemon so Ash will love her. After failing to turn herself into a Pokemon several times she is soon recruited by May and Dawn to form a Pokemon version of Charlies Angels and they take over the contest and showcase world. Their rivals never saw it coming.

Ash and TR do exactly what they do at the end of every region.

Navin

MALDREAD
Towards the end of the series, a new character is introduced, only reoccuring though, he's got a crush on Serena, and offers her the chance to travel with him, she declines because she wants to support Ash, then the league happens.
When it comes to the last episode, Clemont decides he's ready to be an official gym leader, and with his strength, courage and confidence he heads decides to head back home to take on his roles, Bonnie gets annoyed, and throws a tantrum, but after sorting the situation out and defeating TR, they decide its time to say goodbye, the gang arrive back at Lumiose City.
They then bump into this reoccuring boy who tells Serena the offer is still there. Serena has to make a decision, and then acts on her instincts, she decides to travel with this boy instead, which prompts her to tell Ash how she feels, she goes on about how she can't spend her life wanting to be with someone who barely even realises that she's there, he likes her, but that's it, and she doesn't want to waste time pinning after someone, so then tells Ash that she'll be leaving too, the gang have an emotional goodbye as they then split up, Ash heads back home, Serena and this boy head to Hoenn or Sinnoh whilst Clemont and Bonnie return to the gym.

That's some soap opera **** right here.

Clemont realizes he traveled all through Kalos and did nothing but praise Ash, play second to Ash, and then lose to Ash. He also realizes he traveled with a hot blonde girl and didn't hook up with her. After realizing all these failures and missed chances he gives the gym to Clembot full time and he becomes the masked hero Bunnelby Boy. A superhero who makes it his mission to make sure groups of friends all get equal screentime and make sure they are all really friends. Bonnie joins him as Dedenne Damsel. They become legendary.

Serena realizes she has two roads for her future. The first one is to continue the Kalos Queen quest and become a role model to young girls all over Kalos and continue to compete against Elle and Shauna. Or magically turn herself into a Pokemon so Ash will love her. After failing to turn herself into a Pokemon several times she is soon recruited by May and Dawn to form a Pokemon version of Charlies Angels and they take over the contest and showcase world. Their rivals never saw it coming.

Ash and TR do exactly what they do at the end of every region.

Profil'd. Top kek.

raichu27

Why would they reunite when they're in Hoenn while TR is in Kalos? They were released for a reason anyway.
Well, I was thinking it'd be cool if they get them back one day. Probably if someone from Hoenn finds out about them and lets Jessie & James knows about them, and Jessie & James thinking of a way on how to get them back. Or if someone suprises them with their Arbok or Weezing. Not sure, exactly.

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
Ash, Jessie, James, Meowth and Pikachu all get turned to stone and are written off the show forever. Even if it takes displacing them into another dimension and sealing the portal away forever the show will be literally be unable to bring them back into the show through any form of writing. Not even a deus ex machina would be enough to save them. So yeah they aren't lucky enough for pokemon tears.
Serena would become Kalos Queen and eventually meet up with Misty and the later helps Serena become a feminist and more self-reliant (get rid of her crush on Ash) and the two of them help challenge negative roles place upon them by society and other political issues. And encourage the writing of strong female characters in media
Clemont finds out his father is Blaziken man and becomes his partner as Bunnelby boy and begins his journey to take over as his father's replacement.
Bonnie meets Max and the two fall in love. They get married one year later.

But what I really would actually see happening would be:
Ash fails the kalos league and abandons Clemont and Serena like so many that have came before them.
Bonnie stays the same.
Serena loses the master class but gets something important related to Yashio which helps her on her goal to becoming Kalos Queen (and can be used for her gen 7 cameo)
Clement's Chespin finally evolves ala Brock's Chansey and something related to his status as a gym leader and some development in making good inventions for humans and pokemon.
TRio and Pikachu stay as static as ever.
The anime continues on for as long as the games are made.

zhixun

Ash, Jessie, James, Meowth and Pikachu all get turned to stone and are written off the show forever. Even if it takes displacing them into another dimension and sealing the portal away forever the show will be literally be unable to bring them back into the show through any form of writing. Not even a deus ex machina would be enough to save them. So yeah they aren't lucky enough for pokemon tears.
Serena would become Kalos Queen and eventually meet up with Misty and the later helps Serena become a feminist and more self-reliant (get rid of her crush on Ash) and the two of them help challenge negative roles place upon them by society and other political issues. And encourage the writing of strong female characters in media
Clemont finds out his father is Blaziken man and becomes his partner as Bunnelby boy and begins his journey to take over as his father's replacement.
Bonnie meets Max and the two fall in love. They get married one year later.

But what I really would actually see happening would be:
Ash fails the kalos league and abandons Clemont and Serena like so many that have came before them.
Bonnie stays the same.
Serena loses the master class but gets something important related to Yashio which helps her on her goal to becoming Kalos Queen (and can be used for her gen 7 cameo)
Clement's Chespin finally evolves ala Brock's Chansey and something related to his status as a gym leader and some development in making good inventions for humans and pokemon.
TRio and Pikachu stay as static as ever.
The anime continues on for as long as the games are made.

I doubt Serena will have cameo in generation 7. Previous girls returning is just a dumb pattern that needs to be changed.

Aegiscalibur

Add Witty Title Here
Clemont returns to his gym to take on level 5 starters for minimum wage. After a few months, he decides to track down Brock and Cilan, and together they form a trade union that protects the rights of third wheel characters.

Bonnie's videos of cute pokemon immediately top Youtube charts.

Serena and Ash go their separate ways, but he assures her that they will meet again many times, which she easily believes. In the meantime, she continues acting as a role model to young girls everywhere.

After finishing top 16 at the Kalos league, Ash vows to redouble his efforts to acquire unevolved starters, help random strangers, and spread the message of courage, friendship and merchandise sales.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I doubt that'll change though. Serena will most likely have her guest appearance in the next series.

If the writers have any dignity there won't be another series. The Pokemon anime has outlived its usefulness, especially since Ash and TR are the only constant human characters anymore, and Pokemon doesn't need an anime to support it. Lots of other video game series do just fine without any anime promoting them, like for instance, the Mario series, Nintendo's most lucrative franchise - there hasn't even been a Western cartoon of Mario since grunge was popular.

In that regard, I want the last episode of XY to really wrap up the whole metaseries. I mean, make it so that it doesn't set up another series.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I doubt Serena will have cameo in generation 7. Previous girls returning is just a dumb pattern that needs to be changed.

First she was "abusing" Fennekin just because she battled Pancham, and now she can't even come back in the next saga for a cameo? :/

zhixun

I doubt that'll change though. Serena will most likely have her guest appearance in the next series.

I just think these patterns are kind of boring. They should develop new ideas such as Citron return in generation 7 or Serena stay with Satoshi in next saga.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
If the writers have any dignity there won't be another series. The Pokemon anime has outlived its usefulness, especially since Ash and TR are the only constant human characters anymore, and Pokemon doesn't need an anime to support it. Lots of other video game series do just fine without any anime promoting them, like for instance, the Mario series, Nintendo's most lucrative franchise - there hasn't even been a Western cartoon of Mario since grunge was popular.

In that regard, I want the last episode of XY to really wrap up the whole metaseries. I mean, make it so that it doesn't set up another series.
It clearly hasn't otherwise it'd have ended by now.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
...what if, like Misty, Serena stays for another gen?

ssquaderi

I'm pretty sure Serena will go along with Ash to the next region and decline any offer of staying in Kalos even if she becomes Kalos Queen. For the next gen, since we haven't heard of Gen 7 coming out yet, and there will be probably be another X and Y game, possibly Z, I see a Hoenn Battle Frontier, Max decides to tag along with Ash when he realises he's back in Hoenn, and if Bonnie is still there, maybe a ship between them :p anyways, thats what'll happen if Ash doesnt win the Kalos League, if he does I see a series called Champion Quest (like Master Quest) with either Ash in a tournament against all the other region's League winners, I would love a Ash vs Tobias repeat, or he goes straight to trying to defeat the Kalos Elite Four and then the Champion...during this series, he'll get a Mega Evolution, if he hasn't before...

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
To be fair, I can't see Serena in the next series, escpecially if she become Kalos Queen.

The only realistic chance would be a seventh generation in the style of the second with a new region besides of Kalos

Majestic Snivy

I think Serena should travel with Ash to another region. Then they could conclude the series at the end of the 7th region, with Ash and Serena both winning something important.

The Sea Cucumber

...or am I?
...what if, like Misty, Serena stays for another gen?

Would be awesome, but judging from the patterns and events over the last decade or so, it would only be under a very special circumstance that Serena could take priority over a Gen 7 character.

Status
Not open for further replies.