• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Last Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I have a feeling Serena will become Kalos Queen and thus will have to stay in Kalos to defend her title, despite really wanting to go with Ash.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
If Serena wins the Kalos Queen crown, I predict in the last episode she becomes drunk with political power. As queen of Kalos she decides to enslave the region. She walks around with a royal gown and specter. She now talks in royalty slang as well ending all her sentences with "So I decree". Plus she'd get even with Shauna for the bridge scene. Tyrant Queen Serena ruling over Kalos would be a amusing ending that nobody in Kalos saw coming. Serena's reign of terror would make whatever villain team we had in the past look like harmless kittens without claws.

The Sea Cucumber

...or am I?
Ash will lose the tournament in the most contrived way possible. Filler arc. Clemont, Bonnie and Serena decide to actually move on in life and part ways with him. Ash goes back to Pallet Town. TRio talk to Giovanni about something. Any unfinished plot threads or characters are forgotten.

I wouldn't expect much more than that.

If Serena wins the Kalos Queen crown, I predict in the last episode she becomes drunk with political power. As queen of Kalos she decides to enslave the region. She walks around with a royal gown and specter. She now talks in royalty slang as well ending all her sentences with "So I decree". Plus she'd get even with Shauna for the bridge scene. Tyrant Queen Serena ruling over Kalos would be a amusing ending that nobody in Kalos saw coming. Serena's reign of terror would make whatever villain team we had in the past look like harmless kittens without claws.

Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie are then kept as prisoners and personal slaves.

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Clemont goes back to his Gym. Ash wins the League then he and Serena will separate ways but they will meet again.

Then in the shadows... Its Red and company! A new adventure begins.

MirARTIST

Oh me to picture the ending?
Well good byes, Ash leaves to Pallet alone with his pikachu and other pokémon, he arrives home, goes to Oaks lab, leaves his Kalos team there (including possible mega's and their stones), goes back home, has dinner with Delia (with possible quests), Delia makes new clothes, gives them to Ash and BAM- he leaves.
You know, the usual.
And please no Serena for the next generation.
I can't listen to her whining and watch her same pose (you know she stands weirdly and has either one or both of her hand on her chest HALF OF THE SCREEN TIME) another 150-200 episodes. Just make a girl who can be a proper trainer, then everybody would be fine.

Majestic Snivy

I'd like Serena and Ash to both go to Gen 7 region together. The writers could also introduce the 3rd traveling partner, a girl, who also plans on challenging gyms. It would at least change the status quo.

phanpycross

God-king
Clemont goes back to his Gym. Ash wins the League then he and Serena will separate ways but they will meet again.

Then in the shadows... Its Red and company! A new adventure begins.
I would seriously facpalm so hard if they finally got done with Ash's story, only to have another Kanto character be the MC.

Can we not just let the f*ck go of gen 1 already?

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Ash loses the league again (it is unavoidable), Clemont would stick with Ash to the next region, Serena would lose the fashion show or whatever that she is in and won't become queen and Serena would go back home and stay there.

Last edited:

Remix2

Ash loses the league again (it is unavoidable), Clemont would stick with Ash to the next region, Serena would lose the fashion show or whatever that she is in and won't become queen and Serena would go back home and stay there.

Man your hate of Serena is very telling in this post.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I would seriously facpalm so hard if they finally got done with Ash's story, only to have another Kanto character be the MC.

Can we not just let the f*ck go of gen 1 already?

I agree, I'd rather not see anyone from gen. 1 as the next main character if there is ever a change. I'd just simply would like to see the male/female playable characters in whatever current gen. That would be in as the main characters.

Navin

MALDREAD

"In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't quite understand the salt against Serena's goal tbh. I mean sure, I expect that Serena might not become Kalos Queen by the saga's end, but I feel that she'll still win three Showcase keys and do well in Master Class. So the endgame should still be worth it imo.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Man your hate of Serena is very telling in this post.

I don't know about the Clemont part, but the Serena thing is exactly what is going to happen.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't know about the Clemont part, but the Serena thing is exactly what is going to happen.

Not the "Serena would go back home and stay there" part which was implying that she'll never return; I mean I'm pretty sure she'll have a cameo in the next saga after XY. :s

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not the "Serena would go back home and stay there" part which was implying that she'll never return; I mean I'm pretty sure she'll have a cameo in the next saga after XY. :s

She'll appear just like Iris will appear in XY. Well at least Serena will probably do better in the master class than Ash would do in the Kalos league, or in all the leagues he's been in in general as I think she'll make it to the finals if she does leave at the end of XY.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

Alright, yeah. There's that.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
"In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"

Yes. Actually now I truly do want a evil Queen Serena arc rather then the last episode. It will never happen, but I would greatly enjoy Serena corrupt with the power of Kalos Queen. They can end the Kalos series with Serena sitting on a throne looking evil and powerful as Kalos becomes hers with nobody to stop her. If only XY could end like that.

phanpycross

God-king
In XY 82, TR actually manages to capture Pkachu in a pokeball, but Ash gets it back. he releases pikachu from the ball, but pikachu is clearly shaken by the expierance, so Ash tas a break from being a trainer, and the series goes on haitus until gen 7 starts.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Wished would happen:Ash wins the league and tries to start one in Orre. Expectedly, Orre is tied into the main series by the Gen 7 announcement.

Probably will happen: Ash loses, he goes home, and goes to gen 7 region that is not Orre.

Status
Not open for further replies.