1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

XY Last Episode Ideas

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by ShadicPlayz0, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I honestly can't see her placing her feelings for Ash over her goal. If your crush isn't going to like you back, time to move on. Becoming Yashiro's apprentice as Lorde pointed out is a good end to her storyline

2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Or Showcases will go the way of Musicals and remain exclusive to one region. Since Kalos is fancy and fashion-crazy, Showcases may as well stay there in my opinion.

3. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

I'd bet that X and Y will probably end with Serena getting told about the chance to become (let's just say) Hoenn Queen, so she splits up with Ash to go to Hoenn, since that's what they did with May, Dawn, and Iris to an extant. It's not like it's a different competition. Just because the title is different, doesn't mean that it means anything different. And it's not like it really matters either, since we won't be seeing it at all.

4. Crassus

Crassus Banned

I actually think if they split up, Serena is most likely to go to Kanto. She had some experiences there and I bet she can recall some of the other people she met.

5. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland

If by some minute chance that my idea for the last XY episode came through (the one I posted at the top of this page), I would love to see Dawn reappear and she would be the one to tell Serena about Contests. Perhaps her (and Ash) could demonstrate a little bit of stuff, but part of what happens is that Serena begins to feel a bit jealous of the very close bond that Ash and Dawn apparently had. This does a little bit in influencing Serena's decision to travel with Ash to the next region.

I know this is next to impossible, but I just wanted to throw it out there!

6. Crassus

Crassus Banned

Well if this situation does happen I think Serena will probably hear it from some random others rather than one of Ash's former female acquaintances.

7. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I would hate for her to travel with Ash out of jealousey for his relationships with past female character

8. MalcolmBelmontS

MalcolmBelmontS Well-Known Member

As much as i would like to say one of the three companions to stay it's not likely

9. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland

Like I said, I don't expect it for a second to happen. And I wouldn't want the jealousy to play a big role in the decision. I just brought it up because I feel that Ash and Serena's current bond pales in comparison to Ash and Dawn's. But that's a topic for elsewhere.

10. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Yeah same here. I'm interested in seeing how they'll wrap up her story with Palermo being involved.
    I can see there being something like "Hoenn" Queen or whatever, especially if there's a post league arc where the group travels to a different region so I dont think she'll be staying in Kalos if she doesn't become Kalos Queen.

11. _Dog

_Dog Well-Known Member

Looks like someone clearly didn't watch other kids shows. Have you not watched something like Phineas and Ferb? Doug? Digimon? Hey Arnold? Because those shows completely tear down your argument. Heck, even Doraemon tears down your been-debunked argument, and that's intended for even younger audiences.

To be honest, your outcome would make the show reach a point so low people will laugh hysterically at the utter lowness the show has reached. You don't really care for the show, do you?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  12. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

The main point of my argument was the age of the characters. At age 10, Ash and Serena should have no care about love.

13. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Serena should be more focused on her goal over love imo. I think she'll choose her goal over Ash anyways at the end of XY with whatever role Palermo will have with Serena's goal.

14. Buizel97

Buizel97 Pokemon Champion

i agree If she is aiming to be the Kalos Queen then it should be exclusive to kalos but thats probably me not being a fan of the goal as a whole. I would prefer that she lost the Master class and then stays in Kalos practicing for the next master class with Palermo

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  15. Lorde

Lorde Banned

His last expectations make sense though. I mean Ash losing at the KL, Clemont and the others staying in Kalos, and TR staying the same by XY's end are likely scenarios. :confused:

16. deelwheelz

deelwheelz Fire Master

There's a lot they could do with the ending and just things in general, the XY Series is good for making a lot possibilities and the ending is no exception. As long as the don't pull a Best Wishes thing, I'll more than likely be happy. As for how the XY Family will split, I hope it's REALLY emotional between the 4 because their bond together is strong, Clemont and Ash are like Bros, Bonnie and Serena have that sisterly thing happening, and Amourshipping to top it all off. They all have their own goals, Clemont needing to find courage and he'll achieve that by traveling with Ash, Serena finding her goal in the late 30's early 40's episodes and now wanting to become Kalos Queen, Bonnie, just wants to be with friends and Pokemon. My guess is that they don't want to leave each other but have their own goals and dreams they want to accomplish and will eventually part ways.

Like I said, they can do a lot with the ending. Clemont will most likely go back to his gym since those are his duties after all and Clembot can't be gym leader forever. Serena, who knows. She could either go with Yashio I think her name was and pursue to become the Queen, she could go with Ash to next region kinda like a Brock thing. Or it could be a mix between the two, this is definitely likely. Yashio tells Serena about this new region that she can go to, to become better at what she does, there can be Tripokalons there as well. And it just so happens Ash heads to that region as well to start his next journey, they cross paths in the same city, find out they're traveling the region and go from there. It's a good chance that will happen.

There's a lot more things they could do with the ending, and I'm interested to see what they'll do with it. Just don't pull a BW.

17. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

I think that both Ash and Serena would lose Kalos league/Showcase finale and Ash parts ways with all three friends when he returns to Kanto or goes to new region or both.

18. Mera

Mera Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd love it with a new protagenist. How about a little bit of a skip and have Max start out his journey, finding ralts. He could go to Khalos in his second year and meet another new trainer, namely Bonny.

19. Awer23

Awer23 Member

Surprisingly, there is a video on Youtube about the top 10 trainers who could replace Ash as the main protagonist and one of those trainers include Max. It's not my video, but it pretty much has the characters that I'd want to replace Ash if they were to ever start a new anime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTymX_g0fI

20. PkXY

PkXY Member

- Ash win Kalos league and Champions league
    - Return Misty, May, Dawn, Gary, Paul and other character from previous sagas
    - ash and serena are boyfriends
    - Two o three episode post series (Ash has 20 years for example)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015