• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Last Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I honestly can't see her placing her feelings for Ash over her goal. If your crush isn't going to like you back, time to move on. Becoming Yashiro's apprentice as Lorde pointed out is a good end to her storyline

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Not that I want to Serena to stay, but they could make Pokemon Showcases occur in other regions. They did the same with May. Back then, Contests only existed in Hoenn, but they put them in Kanto for the Battle Frontier, and had her go to Johto once it was over.

Or Showcases will go the way of Musicals and remain exclusive to one region. Since Kalos is fancy and fashion-crazy, Showcases may as well stay there in my opinion.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
True, but Top Coordinator is not region-exclusive like Kalos Queen.

It would feel odd if Serena failed to become Kalos Queen and then just dropped it and went to become next region's queen.

Or Showcases will go the way of Musicals and remain exclusive to one region. Since Kalos is fancy and fashion-crazy, Showcases may as well stay there in my opinion.

I'd bet that X and Y will probably end with Serena getting told about the chance to become (let's just say) Hoenn Queen, so she splits up with Ash to go to Hoenn, since that's what they did with May, Dawn, and Iris to an extant. It's not like it's a different competition. Just because the title is different, doesn't mean that it means anything different. And it's not like it really matters either, since we won't be seeing it at all.

Crassus

Banned
I'd bet that X and Y will probably end with Serena getting told about the chance to become (let's just say) Hoenn Queen, so she splits up with Ash to go to Hoenn, since that's what they did with May, Dawn, and Iris to an extant. It's not like it's a different competition. Just because the title is different, doesn't mean that it means anything different. And it's not like it really matters either, since we won't be seeing it at all.

I actually think if they split up, Serena is most likely to go to Kanto. She had some experiences there and I bet she can recall some of the other people she met.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
If by some minute chance that my idea for the last XY episode came through (the one I posted at the top of this page), I would love to see Dawn reappear and she would be the one to tell Serena about Contests. Perhaps her (and Ash) could demonstrate a little bit of stuff, but part of what happens is that Serena begins to feel a bit jealous of the very close bond that Ash and Dawn apparently had. This does a little bit in influencing Serena's decision to travel with Ash to the next region.

I know this is next to impossible, but I just wanted to throw it out there!

Crassus

Banned
If by some minute chance that my idea for the last XY episode came through (the one I posted at the top of this page), I would love to see Dawn reappear and she would be the one to tell Serena about Contests. Perhaps her (and Ash) could demonstrate a little bit of stuff, but part of what happens is that Serena begins to feel a bit jealous of the very close bond that Ash and Dawn apparently had. This does a little bit in influencing Serena's decision to travel with Ash to the next region.

Well if this situation does happen I think Serena will probably hear it from some random others rather than one of Ash's former female acquaintances.

Red and Blue

I would hate for her to travel with Ash out of jealousey for his relationships with past female character

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I would hate for her to travel with Ash out of jealousey for his relationships with past female character

Like I said, I don't expect it for a second to happen. And I wouldn't want the jealousy to play a big role in the decision. I just brought it up because I feel that Ash and Serena's current bond pales in comparison to Ash and Dawn's. But that's a topic for elsewhere.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
They seemed to have set up Serena's departure in 60 when Palermo took interest in Serena. I don't see her staying past XY.
Yeah same here. I'm interested in seeing how they'll wrap up her story with Palermo being involved.
Her Kalos-exclusive goal also guarantees she's staying in Kalos.
I can see there being something like "Hoenn" Queen or whatever, especially if there's a post league arc where the group travels to a different region so I dont think she'll be staying in Kalos if she doesn't become Kalos Queen.

_Dog

I'm sorry, but no. Ash is 10 years old. Kids do not fall in love and kiss at 10 years old. At 10 years old, kids are either completely disgusted by the idea of love and kissing, or they pretend to be "boyfriend and girlfriend," which really just means holding hands on the playground or something. Not only are characters kids, but so is the the intended audience. It's unrealistic to expect anything more serious than Serena's crush on Ash to be seen in the show.

Looks like someone clearly didn't watch other kids shows. Have you not watched something like Phineas and Ferb? Doug? Digimon? Hey Arnold? Because those shows completely tear down your argument. Heck, even Doraemon tears down your been-debunked argument, and that's intended for even younger audiences.

Ash, Jessie, James, Meowth and Pikachu all get turned to stone and are written off the show forever. Even if it takes displacing them into another dimension and sealing the portal away forever the show will be literally be unable to bring them back into the show through any form of writing. Not even a deus ex machina would be enough to save them. So yeah they aren't lucky enough for pokemon tears.
Serena would become Kalos Queen and eventually meet up with Misty and the later helps Serena become a feminist and more self-reliant (get rid of her crush on Ash) and the two of them help challenge negative roles place upon them by society and other political issues. And encourage the writing of strong female characters in media
Clemont finds out his father is Blaziken man and becomes his partner as Bunnelby boy and begins his journey to take over as his father's replacement.
Bonnie meets Max and the two fall in love. They get married one year later.

But what I really would actually see happening would be:
Ash fails the kalos league and abandons Clemont and Serena like so many that have came before them.
Bonnie stays the same.
Serena loses the master class but gets something important related to Yashio which helps her on her goal to becoming Kalos Queen (and can be used for her gen 7 cameo)
Clement's Chespin finally evolves ala Brock's Chansey and something related to his status as a gym leader and some development in making good inventions for humans and pokemon.
TRio and Pikachu stay as static as ever.
The anime continues on for as long as the games are made.

To be honest, your outcome would make the show reach a point so low people will laugh hysterically at the utter lowness the show has reached. You don't really care for the show, do you?

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Looks like someone clearly didn't watch other kids shows. Have you not watched something like Phineas and Ferb? Doug? Digimon? Hey Arnold? Because those shows completely tear down your argument. Heck, even Doraemon tears down your been-debunked argument, and that's intended for even younger audiences.

The main point of my argument was the age of the characters. At age 10, Ash and Serena should have no care about love.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Serena should be more focused on her goal over love imo. I think she'll choose her goal over Ash anyways at the end of XY with whatever role Palermo will have with Serena's goal.

Buizel97

Pokemon Champion
True, but Top Coordinator is not region-exclusive like Kalos Queen.

It would feel odd if Serena failed to become Kalos Queen and then just dropped it and went to become next region's queen.

i agree If she is aiming to be the Kalos Queen then it should be exclusive to kalos but thats probably me not being a fan of the goal as a whole. I would prefer that she lost the Master class and then stays in Kalos practicing for the next master class with Palermo

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
To be honest, your outcome would make the show reach a point so low people will laugh hysterically at the utter lowness the show has reached. You don't really care for the show, do you?

His last expectations make sense though. I mean Ash losing at the KL, Clemont and the others staying in Kalos, and TR staying the same by XY's end are likely scenarios. :confused:

deelwheelz

Fire Master
There's a lot they could do with the ending and just things in general, the XY Series is good for making a lot possibilities and the ending is no exception. As long as the don't pull a Best Wishes thing, I'll more than likely be happy. As for how the XY Family will split, I hope it's REALLY emotional between the 4 because their bond together is strong, Clemont and Ash are like Bros, Bonnie and Serena have that sisterly thing happening, and Amourshipping to top it all off. They all have their own goals, Clemont needing to find courage and he'll achieve that by traveling with Ash, Serena finding her goal in the late 30's early 40's episodes and now wanting to become Kalos Queen, Bonnie, just wants to be with friends and Pokemon. My guess is that they don't want to leave each other but have their own goals and dreams they want to accomplish and will eventually part ways.

Like I said, they can do a lot with the ending. Clemont will most likely go back to his gym since those are his duties after all and Clembot can't be gym leader forever. Serena, who knows. She could either go with Yashio I think her name was and pursue to become the Queen, she could go with Ash to next region kinda like a Brock thing. Or it could be a mix between the two, this is definitely likely. Yashio tells Serena about this new region that she can go to, to become better at what she does, there can be Tripokalons there as well. And it just so happens Ash heads to that region as well to start his next journey, they cross paths in the same city, find out they're traveling the region and go from there. It's a good chance that will happen.

There's a lot more things they could do with the ending, and I'm interested to see what they'll do with it. Just don't pull a BW.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I think that both Ash and Serena would lose Kalos league/Showcase finale and Ash parts ways with all three friends when he returns to Kanto or goes to new region or both.

Mera

Ash winning the league, become pokemon master and getting together with Serena.

I mean a brand new series with a new primary protagonist is way overdue. There are soooo many ideas for a new Protagonist like someone who lost his family, living with no home on the streets of a big city and meeting someday a Pikachu, who gets him motivated to become the champion or something like that.

Yeah I'd love it with a new protagenist. How about a little bit of a skip and have Max start out his journey, finding ralts. He could go to Khalos in his second year and meet another new trainer, namely Bonny.

Awer23

Yeah I'd love it with a new protagenist. How about a little bit of a skip and have Max start out his journey, finding ralts. He could go to Khalos in his second year and meet another new trainer, namely Bonny.

Surprisingly, there is a video on Youtube about the top 10 trainers who could replace Ash as the main protagonist and one of those trainers include Max. It's not my video, but it pretty much has the characters that I'd want to replace Ash if they were to ever start a new anime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTymX_g0fI

PkXY

- Ash win Kalos league and Champions league
- Return Misty, May, Dawn, Gary, Paul and other character from previous sagas
- ash and serena are boyfriends
- Two o three episode post series (Ash has 20 years for example)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.