1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

XY Last Episode Ideas

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by ShadicPlayz0, Mar 4, 2015.

1. keepitsimple

keepitsimple scorbunny

Ash loses the league, says goodbye to Serena, Clemont and Bonnie and learns about another region he's never heard of because he never took geography. He then gets ready to go to that region.

2. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

He didn't even need to take a geography class. He just needed to look at a map of the world or look it up. They have holograms for crying out loud. Don't tell me they didn't invent Google.

3. Aegiscalibur

Aegiscalibur Add Witty Title Here

Ash likes to waste hundreds of episodes wandering around but can't spend five minutes to do some research into the region. Like, checking where the gyms are, maybe? Finding some sensible transportation? Says a lot about how seriously he takes these league challenges.

4. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

It sadly does.

5. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

No it doesn't. Part of the experience of being a Pokemon trainer is finding your own way. It's a journey that's not only about the destination, it's also about the trip. If Ash just took a bus from gym to gym he would never get any training or catch any new Pokemon. Not to mention that, as it is, the fact that he manages to gather eight gym badges before a league is held, meaning he doesn't need to acquire badges any faster. If he did, he'd just be waiting around for the league start.

6. Aegiscalibur

Aegiscalibur Add Witty Title Here

He could just take out his scheduler and allocate captures and training time. That is, after all, how normal people do things. That way you actually have more time for social networking and whatnot. It's as if you're saying the only way to reach results in life is running around aimlessly without any planning.

If he has spare time before the league, he could just hop on a plane and head off to the next region, get a few badges beforehand and then head back in time for the league. And more leagues equals more shiny trophies.

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

He couldn't even win the Sinnoh League despite being at his peak with an amazing regional team and using reserves, so idk how he'd win the KL and the mythical Champion's League.

8. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

I think Ash will either get top 8 or at the very most top 4. There's no way he's getting into the finals let alone winning the league as the writers will undoubtedly won't let him advance that far.

9. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Would be nice if he won and got to move away from the series so a new protag could take the light for the 20th anniversary. Heck it could be his kid modeled after the Gen 7 protag. Would please people who want a new protag and also people who don't want the Ash legacy totally written off. I would not be shocked by it since he has pretty much been destroying Kalos left and right. I like Ash myself but would be fine with some changes.

10. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Dude you are psychic.

11. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

That sounds terrible. Why have a new protagonist be someone who would just be a carbon copy of him? If he wins the League this time, just focus on the next step to becoming a pokemon master

12. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Yes because your child is a carbon copy of you. Gohan is so like his dad...Oh Wait!

13. Red and Blue

Not in personality, but if his kid is just going to challenge gyms and compete in the Leagues I dont really see the point. Besides, it seems kind of ridiculous to transition the series from Ash as a ten year old to an adult

14. It surprises me such a bad show is still on the air, but anyway. I believe it will end the same way all the other seasons have ended, and Serena will never say that she likes Ash. Then he'll leave to the next region, and I hope he actually has a likable female companion this time, because Serena disappointed me a lot.

15. keepitsimple

keepitsimple scorbunny

This basically.

And to be frank there's really no room for speculation when we all know that this will be basically what happens in XY's final episode.

Uh nice try but there's no point of replacing the protagonist if he's going to be doing the same thing as Ash, especially if he's apparently a relative. Too many parallels. Might as well keep Ash.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  16. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I still think Serena's staying with Ash after the saga ends along with the TRio tagging along to gen 7. The other two characters will be gone thankfully.

She'll tell him but he'll still be as clueless as always to romance since after the Giselle episode in OS.

17. Red and Blue

If he's clueless to her feelings, why would she be staying? She'll likely go to other regions to pursue Pokemon preforming

18. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Yeah. I doubt she's staying and I'd rather she did that and focus on her goal than hang around with Ash. I doubt amourshipping will even lead to anything anyways as it just seems to be an overhyped running gag imo.

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

This. I wouldn't see the point of her sticking around when she can just continue to pursue Showcases instead and perhaps achieve something off-screen.

20. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

The only issue I have with Amourshipping is how one sided it is. It's cute and all but again it's one sided and the character who keeps the ship alive doesn't even benefit from that. It's just another ploy to hype XY Ash. If Serena doesn't become a evil Kalos Queen and rule the region with a iron fist I want Calem to appear, Serena falls in love with him, he falls in love with her and she ends her run by riding off with him to wherever leaving everyone in the dust and the audience speechless as it comes out of nowhere. Either that or she rides off with Clemont and they hook up after a region of barely talking and they form the most unlike ship of all time. Now that would really shock the audience.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015