• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY Last Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ends with Ash as a dad writing a book so all of this was one big retelling of his adventures as a trainer. Then they can start with a clean slate for Gen 7 after 20 yrs. Even if we got someone new with no Pikachu I don't think that would hurt the series. Pikachu will still be the face of Pokemon till the end. Plus while the show is connected each series does not really talk about past series. I don't think Ash has said anything about past journeys once in XY. So if he was to be replaced with a proper send off at the end I don't think it would be as drastic as people think it would be.

Vlazamal

Yup. I'm a neocon.
I feel like ending with a kiss would alienate the younger boys; especially those not so much into the fandom. Though shippy would be good for me and a lot of others...it would not fly with a lot of children. The "Eww! Gross!" reaction will definitely happen in the US. Pokemon is mainly trading/battling to most people. At least give some fair service to that :U

As for my idea, definitely a autocratic takeover by Serena. Pleases history nerds around the globe.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The only issue I have with Amourshipping is how one sided it is. It's cute and all but again it's one sided and the character who keeps the ship alive doesn't even benefit from that. It's just another ploy to hype XY Ash. If Serena doesn't become a evil Kalos Queen and rule the region with a iron fist I want Calem to appear, Serena falls in love with him, he falls in love with her and she ends her run by riding off with him to wherever leaving everyone in the dust and the audience speechless as it comes out of nowhere. Either that or she rides off with Clemont and they hook up after a region of barely talking and they form the most unlike ship of all time. Now that would really shock the audience.

Digimon 02 did a similar thing (set up better) and the internet blew up.

Zoneman29

In the Last Episode of XY is likey that Serena finally tell Ash she like like him & want go with to the next Region

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ends with Ash as a dad writing a book so all of this was one big retelling of his adventures as a trainer.

He can barely remember if he's seen certain Pokemon before: How is he supposed to remember every detail of his journey while writing a book?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
He can barely remember if he's seen certain Pokemon before: How is he supposed to remember every detail of his journey while writing a book?

My headcanon is that Ash left his (nonexistant) brain cells at Oak along with his Pokemon. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A very likely scenario is that Oak arrives in Lumiose City and Ash and friends meet him there. Some sort of crisis occurs there and after it is resolved, Ash says goodbye to his Kalos friends and flys back to Kanto with Oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.