• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY&Z Opening theme, "XY&Z" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) and Tomohisa Sako - released

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKS-Lapras

If it's something that we can't get in future games, then it is DEM because the anime did a terrible job of making it go down.

Great job passing judgement on something we know very little about.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I honestly don't get the opening...why is the OFFICIAL poster telling us one thing yet the opening is telling us another?? The official poster spoils Noivern yet the opening doesn't even though presumably they were made at the sameish time. Also come on, literally not even one spoiler.

KKS-Lapras

I honestly don't get the opening...why is the OFFICIAL poster telling us one thing yet the opening is telling us another?? The official poster spoils Noivern yet the opening doesn't even though presumably they were made at the sameish time. Also come on, literally not even one spoiler.

This is likely an opening that will get updated as changes happen.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Maybe Noivern is Alexa's after all?

The opening will probably be updated with Noibats evolution and probably Eevees evolution as well

nuzamaki90

The opening is definitely getting updated. That Wulfric scene alone should have been a signal saying that "Hey this isn't final".

Speaking of Wulfric, he looked very cool in that scene. The way he turned his head makes it seem like he is not going to be one to mess with.

KKS-Lapras

The opening is definitely getting updated. That Wulfric scene alone should have been a signal saying that "Hey this isn't final".

Speaking of Wulfric, he looked very cool in that scene. The way he turned his head makes it seem like he is not going to be one to mess with.

Which is good, because it means people will be less inclined to complain about the last gym leader then in the recent past.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

The thing is, Noibat can't happen too far down the line as it was actually included on the poster meaning he is definitely happening BEFORE Sylveon. If he was included on the poster as was every other pokemon who was spoiled, it doesn't really make sense to exclude him from the opening.

KKS-Lapras

I just hope they get treated better than Plasma did...

In reality, I think all the recent evil teams got rushed through, but yes, Plasma had potential, but it got thrown off track, I believe, by events outside the writers' control, when the earthquake happened.

KKS-Lapras

Hoping for Mega Obama to be honest. That'll make him the biggest threat on my opinion.

I am so lost..., I hope you're just joking. You're someone with over 2,000 posts, and you're talking about Obama in the Pokemon Anime Spoilers forum.

Or, there's some inside joke that I've not been aware of for a long while.

ShadowForce720

I don't know if anyone has mention this yet but if you look in the opening you see Ash and co approaching Lumiose City. So does that mean at some point during the arc that Ash and co will return to Lumiose City?

KKS-Lapras

I don't know if anyone has mention this yet but if you look in the opening you see Ash and co approaching Lumiose City. So does that mean at some point during the arc that Ash and co will return to Lumiose City?

It is the main hub of Kalos, so, it's not really that hard to imagine any number of reasons they may need to go back to Lumiose.

Herdheaven

I am so lost..., I hope you're just joking. You're someone with over 2,000 posts, and you're talking about Obama in the Pokemon Anime Spoilers forum.

Or, there's some inside joke that I've not been aware of for a long while.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Mega Abomasnow. It's a joke because Abomasnow sounds like Obama.

KKS-Lapras

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Mega Abomasnow. It's a joke because Abomasnow sounds like Obama.

Oh, ok, thank you for clearing that up. And sorry, I've never been on the Mega Abomasnow bandwagon, it doesn't suit Ash at all, imo.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Oh, ok, thank you for clearing that up. And sorry, I've never been on the Mega Abomasnow bandwagon, it doesn't suit Ash at all, imo.

I don't think that's what he was implying.

Some people believe Wulfric could use it since he is the final gym leader Ash must face.

Status
Not open for further replies.