• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY&Z Opening theme, "XY&Z" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) and Tomohisa Sako - released

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
The OP is notorious for lying.

I will assume its Reshiram 2.0 until proven otherwise

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The OP is notorious for lying.

I will assume its Reshiram 2.0 until proven otherwise

Well even if everything isn't included, I'm sure this is how it will somehow play out. I mean, Be an Arrow Episode N Opening did include scenes that a similar feel to those last few Episode N episodes. And the XY&Z opening alluded to the Ash and Ash-Greninja arc and while it was in a dream, there was a scene in the anime where Ash imagined Greninja walking away from him.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
So a 50% Zygarde fighting a complete form zygarde? So there is more than 100% cells or how the hell that's gonna work?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
So a 50% Zygarde fighting a complete form zygarde? So there is more than 100% cells or how the hell that's gonna work?

Alternate universe or TF experiments. After all, it's magic, we don't have to explain it.

Janovy

Banned
Whatever that thing was, it doesn't appear to be actual Zygarde unless it was heavily modifier. The pink crystal in it look like it came from the sundial.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Whatever that thing was, it doesn't appear to be actual Zygarde unless it was heavily modifier. The pink crystal in it look like it came from the sundial.

So maybe it's an evil clone that is made to listen to TF...but that contradicts the OP of bluni-chan being on the TF side willingly

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
It would be really cool if the one Zygarde of TF is going to destory the whole Kalos region and the gang traveling with Stevens chopper through the region to find the berserking Zygarde and the climax happening in the destroyed Anistar city and then inthe nearby Terminus cave. And that packed in 5-7 episodes.

ShadowForce720

So maybe it's an evil clone that is made to listen to TF...but that contradicts the OP of bluni-chan being on the TF side willingly

You know although in the OP it showed Bluni-chan on TF side that doesn't automatically mean that it joined Team Flare willingly, it could easily be a case where Bluni-chan was brainwashed.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Please don't let it be mind control. All the cast is going to do is scream and the brainwashing will be gone or they're just going to hit it twice to get rid of it or they're just going to smash the machine controlling it.

Janovy

Banned
Please don't let it be mind control. All the cast is going to do is scream and the brainwashing will be gone or they're just going to hit it twice to get rid of it or they're just going to smash the machine controlling it.
Dude, do you think they've been emphasizing Bonnie's song for no reason?

I'm willing to bet anything Bonnie will sing her song to Zygarde and a part of Zygarde will remember it and regain its senses.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Dude, do you think they've been emphasizing Bonnie's song for no reason?

I'm willing to bet anything Bonnie will sing her song to Zygarde and a part of Zygarde will remember it and regain its senses.

I would unironically love that

diakyu

What's the deal with people talking about brainwashing? In the opening Perfect Zygarde is fighting something that looks like something Team Flare made since it's using wood like the machine they have been working on does.

If it does happen, I'll be horribly disappointed. If the entire point of having Puni-chan join the group for this long was to have Bonnie have a tearjerker scene with Puni-chan we've seen a thousand times with Ash and Pikachu then this seems like a waste. This could be the first time the gigantic legendary is on the side of Ash and friends. At least rip-off the scene from that digimon movie where Tai uses his sister's whistle to make Greymon stand back up. Replace Tai with Bonnie, Greymon with Zygarde, and the whistle with bonnie's song.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

I feel like Puni-chan and the Corrupted Zygarde should have a sacrifice moment, with Puni-chan using its last power to stop the Corrupted Zygarde ala Darkrai VS Palkia VS Dialga but they both end up surviving due to the cells or Bonnie's song

Hell both of them turning into cells themselves after the battle would be cool too

Supersonicbro

For those saying "how can there be zygarde complete fighting another zygarde if it uses 100% of the cells", well that thing Zygarde complete was fighting wasn't an actual 50% Zygarde. It just looked like one.

They could have easily enhanced the other zygarde core to the point where that outside part that we see is what surrounds the blue core. And if it's still in it's core form, the red one can take all the cells still.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This TF stuff better finally be wrapping up soon considering they didn't bother putting the league in the opening at all.
And the sooner the "song" goes the better.

NeoDude-5000

I just watched the opening for the new Zygarde scene, I thought the complete forme of Zygarde could only be achieved if Zygarde 50% forme had multiple cores and used all of the cells. And I also thought the percentage of cells used meant as in the amount of cells of the entire region, 50% forme would need 50% of the Zygarde cells in Kalos.

But why didn't they include Kalos League scenes, we don't even the depressing Ash and Greninja scenes either that arc has been dealt with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.