• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XY&Z Opening theme, "XY&Z" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) and Tomohisa Sako - released

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp045

Well, it looks like Ash and Greninja face several difficult challenges (Mega-Sceptile, Team Flare and above all. The Mega-Charizard X Alain) but at least the growth and development that have will be more interesting if one were to confront coaches random.
At least it is assumed that Ash, the League of Kalos defeat Shota (AshGreninja vs Sceptile) and then lose to Alain, I say if only have to Mega-Charizard will suffice to sweep team Ash (I beat Mega of a member E4) should not as costale lot of work if you want to collect 8 Badge

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
So apparently the XY&Z song had lyrics like "Come on! Head on as we're always set (Be a Protean Mold Breaker)"

Is this true, Dephender?

It might actually give us a hint of Greninja's ability.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So apparently the XY&Z song had lyrics like "Come on! Head on as we're always set (Be a Protean Mold Breaker)"

Is this true, Dephender?

Thought the same as well, when i read the lyrics on Bulbapedia.

There is also mention of "Flame Charge" in the lyrics.

Guess in order to confirm whether all these actually relate to the abilities and moves of Ash & Co's pokemons or not, we would have to hear the whole song (the TV size one isn't enough to confirm this).

Akashin

Is this true, Dephender?

I definitely heard Hengen Jizai in there, though I was going out of my way to try to.

NeoDude-5000

Loved the new opening, especially the Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile battle. It also appears to be serting up some of kind story arc involving Ash and Greninja's trust. One complaint though, why didn't show Ash's Noivern? Above all though it was epic, better than the Episode N opening whatever it was called again. Pretty catchy too

If you haven't watched it yet here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03RbAf6cJCI

Last edited:

TheHumanPokedex

Loved the new opening, especially the Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile battle. It also appears to be serting up some of kind story arc involving Ash and Greninja's trust. One complaint though, why didn't show Ash's Noivern? Above all though it was epic, better than the Episode N opening whatever it was called again. Pretty catchy too

I feel they didnt show noivern because its either going to

A) Be after the Ash-GReninja Stuff

B) Happen towards the end of dealing with Team Flare

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Absolutely loved the new opening. The song's catchy like I thought it would be.
Really can't wait for Ash-Greninja to happen. Bit surprised no League foreshadowing, but I guess we'll get a new opening by then.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The opening was okay. I think the only thing that really caught my attention is Alain and mascotzard-X on Team Flare's side making it look actually threatening given recent events with Alain. Other then that the opening was mainly just Greninja and Squishy hype. What Greninja's going to leave Ash after some failures or something? That Pokemon would never have worked with the female leads and all their struggles. That's pretty much all I have to say on the opening. No spoilers that we didn't already know. At least Bonnie can serve a purpose with Squishy/Puni-chan. Honestly Clemont and Serena felt forced and out of place in this opening, like they shouldn't even be there. Guess that says how important those two will be in TF saga. No AZ either? Overall it's a nice song but I'm indifferent to the opening. Gotta do better then that to hype me up. Like throw in Clauncher.

Supersonicbro

So from looking at the opening, it looks like the 50% zygarde is on team flares side? Since they know where it is already, I'm sure they could have enough time to influence it to join them if it does.

I also feel like it will be on there side because "squishy" is seen turning into the 50% form as well and it makes since that there could be two 50% forms. That could be very interesting.

Supersonicbro

No wonder it keeps leaving trainers. That Pokemon wouldn't last a day with trainers with actual struggles.

According to the episode with olympia showing froakies past, froakie was looking for a trainer that it can give it's all to and love. The fact that it is hinted that it might leave ash, is very strange. I wonder what happens, it can't be something as simple as losing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*sigh* Why is Sawyer in yet another trailer? I waited FOREVER for him to get out of the other one and now I have to suffer seeing his face more? Not cool.

And I seriously hope we don't go through a Greninja leaves Ash thing like you guys said, that'd just be stupid to sit through. I want the Team Flare arc to be done as soon as possible

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
According to the episode with olympia showing froakies past, froakie was looking for a trainer that it can give it's all to and love. The fact that it is hinted that it might leave ash, is very strange. I wonder what happens, it can't be something as simple as losing.

The irony of it is these Pokemon are species of Ash's best Pokemon. He has both a Charizard and a Sceptile himself. And his have battled legendary Pokemon. I think we can all agree Ash's Sceptile would trump Sawyers. His Charizard could tie with Alain's E4-slaying zard possibly.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Noivern's probably not happening anytime soon. That's really good to hear.

Remix2

The opening was okay. I think the only thing that really caught my attention is Alain and mascotzard-X on Team Flare's side making it look actually threatening given recent events with Alain. Other then that the opening was mainly just Greninja and Squishy hype. What Greninja's going to leave Ash after some failures or something? That Pokemon would never have worked with the female leads and all their struggles. That's pretty much all I have to say on the opening. No spoilers that we didn't already know. At least Bonnie can serve a purpose with Squishy/Puni-chan. Honestly Clemont and Serena felt forced and out of place in this opening, like they shouldn't even be there. Guess that says how important those two will be in TF saga. No AZ either? Overall it's a nice song but I'm indifferent to the opening. Gotta do better then that to hype me up. Like throw in Clauncher.

And how do you know that serena and clemont won't have any importants again?

Status
Not open for further replies.