• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xyoneko Shop...

E

Eneko

STAFF:
Eneko - Xyiothene - Rotimikid - Nidoking03 - SneaselReject

rules...
if you ask us to do something, like chaos, then we can take a shot at it... i guess... Remember to give credit to the person who filled your request.
normal serebii rules applies
treat the staff with respect! it takes a while to make some things!
you may ask for who you want to make the sprite thing

WHAT WE DO:
note: examples are in order of the names. --- means that i have no example for the person.

MIXES:
Eneko, Xyiothene, Rotimikid, Nidoking03, SneaselReject

mudkiplarvitar0fq.png
Rayquaizard.png
---
TrainerMixes.jpg
Mancuno.png

RECOLORS:
Eneko, Xyiothene, Rotimikid, Nidoking03, SneaselReject

charzardglitch.jpg
--- ---
TrainerRecoulers.jpg
purpscyther.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Collections

Eneko how did you make thoes collection things in your sig they are cool. I want one.

E

Eneko

i used jasc animation shop and paint.uh... what do you want in your collection animation?

P

pisces_beedrill

may i plz have a hitmonlee and shiftry mix. hitmonlee as the base. um do u mind making the mix as big as the hitmonlee in my sig?

Collection.

I want the missingno pictures in my sig.Eneko they are so cool if you where to start making them in your shop they are bound to catch on because they make lots of room in your sig.

E

Eneko

hmm... you have a point there... i'll have to do that... i'll get right to your animation...

Thanks

[happy]Thanks so much.

X

Xyiothene

0a30b27350441ba1a8a854b64d149c6d-.jpg

There ya go! I call it... Shifmonlee! Sorry I couldn't make it bigger. It would have looked horrible if I made it any bigger! All blury and stuff..

Just to try it... does anyone want a recolor of a pokemon?

P

pisces_beedrill

do u mind making it the size of the hitmonlee in my sig?

E

Eneko

missingnocollection0cd.gif

finally done, all the missingnos i could find... actually there were more, but they all look the same... remember to give credit! oh and xyiothene could you recolor a kecleon purple?? practice practice practice :D

X

Xyiothene

Eneko, I know this could take alot of time... but could you make an animation for me? One of each pokemon, pleeeeeeeeeeeee*inhales*eeeeeeeeeeeeease? I'm doing recolors of Lugia, Flygon, and Salamence and eggs of Flygon and Salamence and a shadow of Lugia right now so it could be a real animation!

E

Eneko

EACH POKEMON??!! Why not just your favorites... i know which ones you like... *thinks* flygon, salamence, latios, rayquaza, pikachu, minun, espeon, umbreon, deoxys, houndoom, mightyena, jolteon, flareon, seviper...

Awesome

Awesome but I really ment the ones in my sig and like yours I wanted it to say the names of the people that made them for me.I will put it in my sig.

E

Eneko

okay... oops... oh well... i didn't make the kabutops... i took it from a random screenshot... it's hard to find standalone images of missingnos...

P

pisces_beedrill

Xyiothene said:
0a30b27350441ba1a8a854b64d149c6d-.jpg

There ya go! I call it... Shifmonlee! Sorry I couldn't make it bigger. It would have looked horrible if I made it any bigger! All blury and stuff..

Just to try it... does anyone want a recolor of a pokemon?
thnx anyway. it looks cool

E

Eneko

okay people... i have to go for tonight... so please no more requests untill tommorow morning :D

Alright

It's alright being the fan of glitches that I am I kept it.In fact I am using it right now [points to sig].Thanks again it helped make alot of room.