• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xyron's Breeding Center: The Final Warm-Up!

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Yeah.. you may hav seen me advertising my upcoming breeding center in my sig. But, I wasnt too sure I would be able to handle it in a global scale. So, here is my test shop. I will post the recent special eggs I have. I always keep breeding, so its guarenteed that I will have new eggs with various special pokemon.

Owner: XyrontheFalcon
Co-Owner: Cabman

XyrontheFalcon's Egg List

1. Phione Egg x2(I will not breed anymore unless I am given a gd offer. Look below)

2. Elekid with Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Cross Chop( Not sure how many but more can be gotten on request)

3. Treeko with Leaf Storm and Crunch( Not sure how many but more can be gotten on request)

4. Machop with Elemental Punches(all 3) and Cross Chop.(Currently breeding Eggs availible)

5. Cranidos with Hammer Arm( Currently Breeding. Eggs Avalible)

6. Random Magby I bred to help my Dex. Up for trades. :)

7. Dratini with Dragon Breath and Dragon Dance.

8. Pichu with Volt Tackle!! ( Free for those on waiting list as of now)

Cabman's Egg List

1. Bagon with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance and Twister( Sure Fire Hit)

2. Chansey with Aromatherapy

3. Shinx with the Elemental Fangs!!

4. Gible with Dragon Rush.

Currently, thats it. But, as I type this, I am working on more special pokemon like Elemental Punches Machop and such. More will be added within this trial shop period.

Now, when I open my original shop. There will be a waiting list system. This is because I will be allowing u t request whatever pokemon you want and I will work on it. Although, this will take time, I will not let u down. When, the waiting list is full, do not post requests as the shop will be closed. Any requests posted during that period will be ignored. However, you will not be banned and can request as soon as the shop comes back open when I got spaces in the waiting list.

Things you can give me.

As a breeder, I may have to constantly change the moves of my pokemon and teaching it old moves then teaching it the moves again after the job is done. This is why all I ask for my eggs are Heart Scales and any other items.
U can just give me crap pokemon but Heart Scales will be highly appreciated.

Rules

1. No flaming others or the type of pokemon I breed.
2. Maximum eggs to request at one time:2.(Example: 2 Elekid eggs or 1 elekid and 1 Treeko egg)
3. You can request for eggs on this thread that are not on the list. But, it may take time.

So without furthur delay, the shop is now open!

Waiting List:

1.KaosAssasin( 1 Elekid)
4.Ichigo 86 (Charmander with Heart Scale and Spiritomb for Phione.)
5.Leafblade(Machop Egg)
6.cdawg3574( Heart Scales for Treeko and Elekid)
7.Camron(Totodile for Treeko)
8.Oblivion( Tropius with Leaf Blade holding HEart Scale for Bagon)* Cabman *
9.JStarter( A Dawn Stone and 2 HEart Scales for Phione and Treeko)
10.K-Wac( Master Ball, Light Ball and 2 Heart Scales for Phione and Machop)
11.Rumour( Ralts with Physcic and Dream Eater.)
12.Joeinator( 2 Heart Scales for Elekid)
13.Ziki35( Elekid for Mew!!! Special ORder: Duskull with Pain Split for two Shiny Stones)
14.peterab( Skitty with Heart Scale for Fangs Shinx) * Cabman *

Upcoming Egg: Chimchar with Fire and Thunder Punches, Abra with Elemntal Punches! Pre-Order Now!

Last edited:

pickaname9

1. one heart scale for you elekid please pm me it would be much easier or msn messenger pickaname04@hotmail.com

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Ok No prob.
I'll add you to the waiting list. Post here when you are ready.

Edit: Leafblade, you too.

Edit2: Leafblade, you're next right after I am done with pickaname ok?

Last edited:

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Ok..I sent you a PM. My mum will be on the com. I'll come back in 15 mins to check on u. Dun worry..I'm still here.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Sorry for Double Post. Just wanted to say. A new Egg is now availible.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Haha.. Thx!

The Machop could be yrs too... No strings attached. Unless yu want to give me the Heart Scale as a token of appreciation!

UPDATE: A Cranidos with Hammer Arm is coming up tomorrow! Watch this thread to see when it pops up.

Oh and I think many people missed this in the first post, but you can post requests for pokemon u want me to breed for u. I will do it. It may just take a bit more time.

Edit: Mystik, in case yr reading this..I've PMed you btw.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Edit: Cranidos with Hammer Arm is now availible!

However, I cant do any trading now as my DS battery ran out and I cant play my DS while charging(Hardware Prob)

So request away. I'll add you to the waiting list and contact you.

This seems interesting and since I don't have any of the gba games I think I will take an elekid, don't know how I will get electivire tho

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Ok..U are all in! Serene Lune, I'll PM right now!

Edit: OK.. Serene Lune, I PMed you..I am ready to trade now!
And Mystik I got yr PM, and I replied to it...

Spread te word of my breeding center around everyone!

And remember, you can request for whatever egg u want, I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Last edited:

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Haha..No Problem!

Mystik, you're next!

UPDATE: A Bagon with Hydro Pump is coming soon. Thx to generous donation by Serene Lune, this may be possible in the next 2 days! U can Pre-Order now!