• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ya See We Want an Evolution! (489)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Feebas gets showcased, or not. It did nothing. That's really disappointing. I wanted to see how in the heck it's beautiful, gosh darn it. Watching a Magikarp defeat ANYTHING in battle is a great moment.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Feebas gets showcased, or not. It did nothing. That's really disappointing.

Yeah, I don't get why Feebas was hyped up so much, and yet it did almost nothing noteworthy while Magikarp was shoved down our throats...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Otone and Hatsune owning a tough Koiking and Hinbass was unusual, but I appreciated seeing two normally weak Pokemon being strong for a change. The fact that the Koiking salesman managed to trick the Rocket-dan again made me feel crestfallen, although the end result with the evolution machine becoming a giant robot still made me laugh out loud.

Daizy

I call you honey
So Jessie's fantasy was stealing the world's strongest Magikarp and having it evolve with the evolution machine. Funny. Feebas didn't even do much which was sad.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wish we had discovered exactly how Koiking got so powerful. The fact that Pikachu got knocked around by Koiking despite his experience implies that Koiking was just as strong as him - if not tougher - which is unnerving.

Scorbunnie

Feebas didn't get to do as much as Magikarp but may be that's because Magikarp is a meme Pokemon so Feebas got overshadowed because of that. But my favorite thing was Meowth using that Wii remote on the new mecha that the scam salesman sold TR.