• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yaharo!~

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
-------------
Prepare for a maybe small wall!
-------------​
Hello peoples! Before I bang myself in the head adding countless friend codes in the Friend Safari exchanging thread, I thought it'd be nice if I went on with an introduction.

Phew, how should I begin?
I started off as a Johto trainer when I was young, but I was an aspiring trainer back when Kanto was introduced. I have many fond memories of Johto, and to this day, HGSS brings me the joy of nostalgia.
Once Hoenn came around, that's when I became an aspiring Pokedex completer, finishing the Hoenn Dex and nearly finishing the National Dex sans Deoxys and Jirachi. And Hoenn is home to one of my favorite Pokemon of all time: ;330;

As the Sinnoh era began, I became a regular forum roamer, even getting into competitive battling. I also became a Shiny collector, althouuugh that kinda died down once Unova came about.

I was enticed by the Unova series. But never once have I gone my way to play competitively online or trade. Partly because my router didn't like my DS and partly because I had lost interest in Pokemon...despite White 2 being my favorite Pokemon game. The story Unova brought was great in my view, and I really got into the games.

Sure, I can't really say the same about the Kalos story. But Kalos sure brings some tasty [for the love of Arceus] Trainer customization. Hoo boy, had I wished so long for this. Never had I became so attached to my Pokemon and Trainer. Err..well, my Trainer's a she, but there's nada wrong with that. ...Right?

Anyway. Yeah. I think that's all I have in mind to say.

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Hey, dude! Glad to see another competitive battler here!
I love Flygon too; just got a Pokérused one in a trade a week or two back.
Don't have X and Y yet; I don't even have a 3DS! Waiting until my parents say I can get one.
You can ask me anything and I will answer. Later!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF! If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.