• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

e9310103838

Looks like that sweet poster only comes from the Chinese edition of PokeSpe. Check the logo in the top right of it (and he also mentions that it's from the Chinese version as well).

Accurate to say, it's a gifts of serialized magazine from Taiwan.

It's also has present the poster of vol.40 cover. ;188;

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
There's a Disneyland in TOKYO?! And I thought Six Flags had too many theme parks.

(I just wanna ask him if it's really too much work to click one button to rotate the first image 90 degrees?)

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by JB2448
I know this isn't from Kusaka or Yamamoto, but they both retweeted it, and it is a photo of them, so it's definitely relevant.
http://twitpic.com/bgod95

Heh. How nifty. A bag from Pokemon Special and now a Pokemon Volume. Noir at Blanc. Must be French.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
OK. Excuse my necromancy, but I need answers.

What is this supposed to be? A shot of the Kanto Gym Leaders and Lance?

Is this from Pokemon the Comic? If so, that’s alright.

The reason I've asking is because everyone is in their HGSS outfits, which we never saw them in before. Except Lance, that is. If it's from PokeComi, why use those outfits?

But if it’s not (I’ll need some clarification), what is this for? …Could it be…?

Last edited: