• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
Kinda unrelated, but have Crystal's pigtails always faced back that way?
I believe so.

A lot more to respond to in this thread, but will do so later.~

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ

BlueRose

Anything with Crystal would make me happy as a clam. <333

But I pray not with Lyra's outfit. It's just so non-complimentary...for anyone.

SmartD

There are lot's of mentions of Crys in Hidenori's account. And a volume with Crys in it sounds interesting.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
^ because prior to the flood of Crys's tweets, it was Crys's birthday. But inbeforeflood there were especially random tweets from driving to work, like how a traffic light broke and there was some confusion to going home at insanely late hours XD Yamamoto doesn't tweet about Crystal that much. He's more on, the responses he gets for the characters he draws, i.e the Eusine part and also the GSC trio. He does tweet some extremely far off chapters. I've seen Vs Machamp on one tweet before. And chapter 97 too o.olll really wondering why is he going back to all the long-ago chapters

Satori said:
Google Translator...
I dare you to send one whole page of tweets to it and make sense from the garbage

JB2448

Slice of Pecan Pie
[IMG200]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Pokemon_Special_Miscellaneous/BW_2011.jpg[/IMG200]
I agree. It is pretty awesome.

SmartD

[IMG200]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Pokemon_Special_Miscellaneous/BW_2011.jpg[/IMG200]

That is a pretty cool pic. I wonder who are the people on the left.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yes, but what are they from?

Oh, look. White's behind is on display again. And god bless her for that.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yes, but what are they from?

Oh, look. White's behind is on display again. And god bless her for that.

I guess that makes it the miniskirt of Unova. All eyes on it and what it does, as perverted as that sounds.

JB2448

Slice of Pecan Pie
So, apparently Yamamoto watched the Japanese dub of the old Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one starring Gene Wilder as Wonka), and he compared Willy Wonka to Cilan/Dent.
And that's just great.

Bumping the thread to point out that Yamamoto has changed his background to totally kick-*** B/W concept art.

Best I can make out is that he's talking about the cover of Vol. 39 in a few tweets.
I saw it already. It's awesome.
I know those characters are not from PokeSpe, but I still want to know where they are from...

So, apparently Yamamoto watched the Japanese dub of the old Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one starring Gene Wilder as Wonka), and he compared Willy Wonka to Cilan/Dent.
And that's just great.
I love that movie, I hated the Johnny Depp one. :c

And pfft, now I can't unsee Cilan wearing all purple and singing that one song where they are in the room with the Chocolate River. xD;

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
^ because prior to the flood of Crys's tweets, it was Crys's birthday. But inbeforeflood there were especially random tweets from driving to work, like how a traffic light broke and there was some confusion to going home at insanely late hours XD Yamamoto doesn't tweet about Crystal that much. He's more on, the responses he gets for the characters he draws, i.e the Eusine part and also the GSC trio. He does tweet some extremely far off chapters. I've seen Vs Machamp on one tweet before. And chapter 97 too o.olll really wondering why is he going back to all the long-ago chapters

I wonder if they're going to do tweet floods with every characters' birthday... That would be pretty nice.

Maybe he's talking about his favorite chapters to draw? I do want to know what Yamamoto thinks of all the chapters he draws...

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
Sorry for holding out on you guys, been busy. But I saved this picture from Satoshi's background a couple of weeks ago.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/1dbad/hgss-pre.jpg

It's the same as the colored HGSS picture on the main website, except it has Crys, her Meganium, Arceus and the plates on it. Possible first HGSS volume cover? I wouldn't mind if so because I think it looks awesome. :D The only thing is it wouldn't hurt to make Ariana a bit chubbier like she is in manga.

Oh, and I don't know if it matters or not, but when I saved the pic it was titled "hgss-pre".

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
oh gawd Yamamoto is definitely aiming for older audiences with the semi-yaoi scene in BW and now Crys's short shorts OTL Well, it could be a cover. Maybe without Arceus since it takes up a lot of space. But it looks action frozen in a pose enough to be one XD

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
with the semi-yaoi scene in BW
Semi-yaoi scene in BW?

Well, it could be a cover. Maybe without Arceus since it takes up a lot of space. But it looks action frozen in a pose enough to be one XD
True, Arceus does take up quite a bit of space. (although I think he really fits in with it though) But yeah, that's what I was thinking. XD Not only that, but DP's pic on the site was the cover of the first volume, so I was thinking that maybe HGSS's will end up being the cover of it's first volume as well. :)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
This is great becaus I only just got twitter and want to speak Japanese!
Good morn, expert tweeter Satoshi-san!