• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

e9310103838

OK. Excuse my necromancy, but I need answers.

What is this supposed to be? A shot of the Kanto Gym Leaders and Lance?

Is this from Pokemon the Comic? If so, that’s alright.

The reason I've asking is because everyone is in their HGSS outfits, which we never saw them in before. Except Lance, that is. If it's from PokeComi, why use those outfits?

But if it’s not (I’ll need some clarification), what is this for? …Could it be…?

Pokemon the Comic has presented gym leaders poster.

But this seems to be quite not the same with the thumbnail in magazine cover. ;212;

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Here's the poster from Pokemon the Comic. So the artwork was used there.

But what is the full version for?

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/490fdc9a23c473f07977aa77160cf324/tumblr_mo8mooLtae1qmb414o1_1280.png[/img139]

G-SANtos

Not every kanto gymleader seems to be drawn in their HGSS outfit. Why is Lance in the list? He isn't a champion in Special.
The other champions are also there. The poster mentions the Pokémon World Tournament in the top. I don't know what exactly it says, but it is a question. I suppose it's teasing the World Tournament.
Another thing to note, is that the images are in hexagons, which is a motif of Generation V.

e9310103838

Here's the poster from Pokemon the Comic. So the artwork was used there.

But what is the full version for?

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/490fdc9a23c473f07977aa77160cf324/tumblr_mo8mooLtae1qmb414o1_1280.png[/img139]

Red's strap on the wrong color, it should be red......

But this is still a nice poster. ;335;

--------------

I think I understand it. Full version is their whole body pics.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...What is that.

That Pokemon Fan thing.

It's covered up by volume 45 as well as some book print of the B2W2 trailer. (I forgot that they even made books for that. Why?)

The text isn't the same as the last few Pokemon Fan covers...so could it be what I think it is?

e9310103838

...What is that.

That Pokemon Fan thing.

It's covered up by volume 45 as well as some book print of the B2W2 trailer. (I forgot that they even made books for that. Why?)

The text isn't the same as the last few Pokemon Fan covers...so could it be what I think it is?

The cover has got a modification due White's hat has a line of residue. ;209;

Coronis

In lucid awakening
It's still pokemon fan if you are referring to the black and white printed material underneath. I assume it is the next issue which is coming out on 1/7. What's interesting is the partial vertical line written on the page, which mentions something about a 'new' pokemon special and something about it being different (from the existing arcs so far?). The words aren't complete so I don't know. It could be referring to b2w2.

Coronis~

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Keep in mind that the first chapter of B2W2 way back when was described as being a "surprise" despite being exactly what you'd expect. Unless Kusaka/Fan's idea of "surprise" is "PokeSpe protagonist who isn't named after a game". :p So this thing being "different" or "new" is probably just more vaguely empty hype.

matt0044

Keep in mind that the first chapter of B2W2 way back when was described as being a "surprise" despite being exactly what you'd expect. Unless Kusaka/Fan's idea of "surprise" is "PokeSpe protagonist who isn't named after a game". :p So this thing being "different" or "new" is probably just more vaguely empty hype.

Well, Rosa was a Plasma Grunt and Nate's a member of Interpol.

I didn't see that coming.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Well, Rosa was a Plasma Grunt and Nate's a member of Interpol.

I didn't see that coming.

It remains to be seen whether that will actually have a significant effect on the plot or if it's just window dressing. Most of Special's "original" content does nothing to change the story going through the motions of the game's plot in exactly the same way as the original- N's complete 180 on Pokemon battling did absolutely nothing, for example (unless you count White's arc but that pretty much amounted to nothing as well). The fact that these "surprising" roles have been tacked onto the PC-based main characters every other arc has had despite it being ridiculously improbably due to their ages doesn't really bode well for it.

e9310103838

Kusaka and Yamamoto have arrived in Singapore.

And they held a book party in registered office of Kinokuniya bookstore in today. ;466;

ReiZerou

Hyup. Yamamoto has nice Yveltal/Xerneas/Girafarig shoes. And a mohawk. : P He rocks.

[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYh7qPsCMAActVe.jpg:large[/img139]

Jade

Myuu...
Kusaka and Yamamoto have arrived in Singapore.

And they held a book party in registered office of Kinokuniya bookstore in today. ;466;
I was in sg that weekend and i not aware of autograph sesh? Fml

e9310103838

Yamamoto discuss the male Poke dex holders' upper body muscles with fans on Twitter.

He said might be the upper body showdown would be Green and Lack-two win.

And fans want to see how to upper body like Green, Ruby, Black......etc. lol ;466;