• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
Let's not necro threads. It's nice, but could have gone in the plot discussion threads.

e9310103838

I'm sorry, but why is that a day in Japan?

Japan seems to have some strange Days of subculture like Bunches (twintails) Days, Good couple Day (the day which also is Green's (mlae) birthday), Young sisiter Day, Eevee Day (which was recognized by the Japan Memorial Day Association a few days ago), etc XD :D

Last edited:

TotallyNotCrt

What are they saying? Y seems to be having fun.
It's really punny in Japanese.
The gist is that Platinum asks if there's a good knee-high, does that mean that there's such a thing called a bad knee-high.
And Y points to herself with a pun saying Wa(ru)i Knee high, pointing to herself (Y is transcribed as Wai in Japanese katakana)
And Yvette is just calling that basically a barebones joke

Last edited:

Lucky3

Wasn't there a doodle where X tried to escape with Emerald or something like that? I remember seeing that.

That knee-high non-sense made me laugh way more than it should.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
OK, so if we're going to be posting Yamamoto's Twitter doodles again, it'd be best to use the thread originally designed for that purpose, no?

As such, I revived, unlocked, and stickied this. So post whatever new content he posts here.

TotallyNotCrt

Seems like he stopped doing doodles because of fans saying he made Y and Shauna out of character for the Moon doodle and he felt ashamed.
Fans also demanded some Y doodles for his birthday and now we're getting squat.

On the flipside though, I wanted to talk to Yamamoto-sensei about something that was on my mind.
"Who is older, X or Y?" and that seemed to have made his day haha.
https://twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/1092100518921424896

Also: White is older than Black (as we all knew), and Moon is older than Sun (which we didn't really know).

e9310103838

Seems like he stopped doing doodles because of fans saying he made Y and Shauna out of character for the Moon doodle and he felt ashamed.
Fans also demanded some Y doodles for his birthday and now we're getting squat.

On the flipside though, I wanted to talk to Yamamoto-sensei about something that was on my mind.
"Who is older, X or Y?" and that seemed to have made his day haha.
https://twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/1092100518921424896

Also: White is older than Black (as we all knew), and Moon is older than Sun (which we didn't really know).

He also said that Blue(female) is older than all Pokedex holders, and Yellow is younger than all Pokedex holders (then he said that Moon would be surprised by this). XD :D