• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Semi-yaoi scene in BW?

True, Arceus does take up quite a bit of space. (although I think he really fits in with it though) But yeah, that's what I was thinking. XD Not only that, but DP's pic on the site was the cover of the first volume, so I was thinking that maybe HGSS's will end up being the cover of it's first volume as well. :)

remember when in the games you went on the ferriswheel with N? I guess that's the semi-yaoi scene: Black and N in the ferris wheel I kinda got the same thing in my head it's almost like a date.

it would be awesome if that pic wil be the cover for the 1rst vol of the HGSS. I really love that pic.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
^ actually, no. The scene where White goes somewhere quieter to talk to her director with both Tepigs following her while Black decides what to do with Chura. N was whispering just beside his ear and the panel cut somewhat like a yaoi manga panel and the part where Black takes out his Dex and N drags him forward by the arm holding the Dex XD half the game is yaoi-fied when you play as the male character anyway |D

Yes that pic will be awesome as the first cover. Probably minus Arceus and the Admins and just featuring Gold, Silver and Crys would be fine =w= Otherwise they'll just be taking up unnecessary space and extra ink to print

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
remember when in the games you went on the ferriswheel with N? I guess that's the semi-yaoi scene: Black and N in the ferris wheel I kinda got the same thing in my head it's almost like a date.
Oh I remember that, but I thought kawaii serebii was talking about the manga, which was why I asked. (which sure enough she was)

^ actually, no. The scene where White goes somewhere quieter to talk to her director with both Tepigs following her while Black decides what to do with Chura. N was whispering just beside his ear and the panel cut somewhat like a yaoi manga panel and the part where Black takes out his Dex and N drags him forward by the arm holding the Dex XD half the game is yaoi-fied when you play as the male character anyway |D
Ah, I see. I remember now. I'm surprised I forgot though. xDDD And that's very true!

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Sorry for holding out on you guys, been busy. But I saved this picture from Satoshi's background a couple of weeks ago.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/1dbad/hgss-pre.jpg

It's the same as the colored HGSS picture on the main website, except it has Crys, her Meganium, Arceus and the plates on it. Possible first HGSS volume cover? I wouldn't mind if so because I think it looks awesome. :D The only thing is it wouldn't hurt to make Ariana a bit chubbier like she is in manga.

Oh, and I don't know if it matters or not, but when I saved the pic it was titled "hgss-pre".

Ooo, thank you. *saves*

I do think it would be a nice cover, but wouldn't it be a spoilerish for a first cover? It shows the bad guys and what they want before anyone even opens the cover. Maybe it should be semi-last cover instead?

Sounds like it was named that when it was created as a roughdraft before HGSS was published.

JB2448

Slice of Pecan Pie
He recently tweeted three things along the lines of Sapphire's dress from the flashback in chapter 252 being Gothic Lolita-style. I'm not quite too sure if that's accurate on my part.
Here's a page of the flashback, for anyone interested:
[IMG200]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Japanese/Pocket_Monsters_SPECIAL_Volume_21/pkm21_067.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Gothic Lolita for an actual loli...............ta.

Funny.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
But but guys.......does this mean Sapphire is secretly a Gothita?

GASP

......Gothic Lolita Sapphire..............GLS?

dokkyun

I give up. It's Crys, Crys, Crys and more Crys tweets. Says she has a Shinboru with a star mark. Which is a Sigilyph. Shocking, because Sigilyph is an Isshu Pokemon. Also the GSC trio is based on 'Golden Sun', 'Silver Moon' and 'Crystal Star' which IMO suits their personalities a lot.

I'd hate to burst your bubble, but I think there was a bit of misreading on the tweets ^^;

From what I've seen on his twitter, he typed "クリスのシンボルは星だ。"
"Crys' symbol is a star", I presume.
"シンボラー" is how you write Sigilyph's name

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Ah. M katakana's failing x.x

But Crys's symbol being a star is common knowledge =/ I find it weird he's tweeting common knowledge

SmartD

He recently tweeted three things along the lines of Sapphire's dress from the flashback in chapter 252 being Gothic Lolita-style. I'm not quite too sure if that's accurate on my part.
Here's a page of the flashback, for anyone interested:
[IMG200]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Japanese/Pocket_Monsters_SPECIAL_Volume_21/pkm21_067.jpg[/IMG200]

To me, it's more like a different lolita style (sweet lolita maybe). It is interesting though.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Kusaka spammed my wall last night orz He said something about Rald and Blue. Can someone check if their birthdays are coming up or something?

Also Kusaka tweeted about volume 38. Was hoping for news on 39 though, argh

SmartD

Kusaka spammed my wall last night orz He said something about Rald and Blue. Can someone check if their birthdays are coming up or something?

Today is (or was, depending on time zone) Rald's birthday. Tomorrow will be Blue's birthday.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
To me, it's more like a different lolita style (sweet lolita maybe). It is interesting though.

It definitely looks like the Sweet Lolita style, though those shoes doesn't seem to match the rest of the outfit (why do those shoes look black, Yamamotoooo). I would of loved to see her in a Gothic Lolita style, though.

dokkyun

Blue's birthday is June 1st
Emerald's birthday is May 31

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/519/captureone.png[/img139]

We now know what this is. It's manga drawn by Satoshi Yamamoto; Courage! Friendship! The Three Musketeers! is the name.

SmartD

[img139]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/519/captureone.png[/img139]

We now know what this is. It's manga drawn by Satoshi Yamamoto; Courage! Friendship! The Three Musketeers! is the name.

Cool. If you squint a bit, the blond guy kinda looks like Black and the pink haired girl kinda looks like White.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Ah yes, it just wouldn't be manga without the insertion of a Wacky Animal Sidekick.