• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yamamoto's Twitter

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Speaking of Twitter, Kusaka has a habit of SPAMMING. He will start off with 'Konnichiwa' (hello) and retweet and reply tweets addressed to him. I can get about 20 tweets in one sitting until he signs off with a 'Oyasumi' (good night). Yamamoto doesn't do this however. He replies and retweets seldomly and he does tweet about normal things.

Sugimori is another spammer. He just retweeted and replied fans who were raving about the new collector art set (/sob I want the N with Zekrom set T^T)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8926/315348657.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5474/315321077.jpg[/img139]

Yamamoto has posted other stuff...a drawing of an Emolga. and a sketch of Elesa.....and a Cashern Cd thing....

^ If I were to guess, perhaps Sugimori posted that as an inspiration for his character Elesa with another character from Yatterman; second applies to the loli bat girl with Emolga.

lolipiece

Staff member
I think the bat girl is his screen saver.

And that's Casshern, not Yatterman...maybe he's just drawing Elesa in the same pose as Luna?

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
maybe he's just drawing Elesa in the same pose as Luna?
That's what I was thinking. That or he was trying to show that she looks similar to her or something.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
^ I definitely think it's a combination of both. They both do look similar to each other, so he was most likely showing that by drawing the same pose. It's interesting to know what he likes. But, is it just Casshern or something Casshern (there's a bunch of kanji above, so...)?

lolipiece

Staff member
It says, Neo-human Casshern.

I guess the headphones are similar...

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
^ Thanks! It's definitely older than it looks.

Their overall body shape and the way they dress make them look similar to me also. Like one could cosplay as the other pretty well. Though, that's probably Yamamoto's touch rather than the character itself.

ellifeedn

Thinker
The "bat" girl doesn't usually dress like that. She's from Mahoujin Guru Guru (or Magical Circle Guru Guru). It's a cute anime/manga series that I like.

Must be for his Musketeers manga. And I must say, I am impressed with the dress design. He really is getting better at drawing clothes.

oAo that's pretty cool.

Well, we did get some concept art for Crystal a while back. I would like to see more concept artwork.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
It's interesting to know what he likes.

speaking of which, I recall on the site, there were images of him at a signing session while wearing a Homer Simpson T-shirt. Dunno if it's still there or not.