• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yankee Fan #1's TC, Sprite, and Banner shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
Im back with a new shop(I dont spam eny more)! Get good Sprites, Banners, and TC's here!

Rules:NO SPAMING!!
NO INSULTING OTHER PLAYERS!!

Examples:

TC:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures

Sprites:

Banners:

Last edited:

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
ok thx alot...do u know how to?

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
i know i go to properties and thats it

A

Apphonx

Banner

Pokemon:Registeel

Text: Registeel's Tomb

Background: Steel/Rock

Text Color: Orange/Red

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
ok

if you need an IQ test click here!!

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
yankee fan #1 said:
ok

if you need an IQ test click here!!
That was spam.

There was no need for that what so ever. For those who don't get it, its suppose to be a joke.

Anyways, if you cannot upload banners and such, then there is no point in this thread being open.

You can't just link to your files, you have to upload all your pictures at an image host to be able to use them on the internet.

For example:

www.photobucket.com
or
www.imageshack.us

So if you cannot upload, then I will close this sorry.

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
nice avatar. ware did u get it

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
If I read corectly, your rules state that there should be no spamming, so why may I ask are you spamming now. I'm sorry but I will have to close this. You are constatnyl spamming and you fail to provide images through use of an image host. So until you figure out how to upload your pictures, I will have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.