• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yay uu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo32

I've got my uu team here please give me feedback I'm not very experienced (I'm sure you can guess the evs these are all standard)

Victini@choice band
Adamant/victory star
V create
U turn
Fusion bolt
Zen headbutt

Crustle@leftovers
Adamant/sturdy
Stealth rock
Spikes
Rock slide
X scissor

Chansey@eviolite
Bold/natural cure
Seismic toss
Toxic
Substitute/protect
Softboiled

Zoroark@life orb
Timid/illusion
Dark pulse
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Extras sensory

Zapdos@leftovers
Timid/pressure
Thunder bolt
Heat wave
Roost
Substitute

Jolteon@flame orb
Modest/quick feet
Thunderbolt
Shadow ball
Volt switch
Protect (activates flame orb)

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
First, you should post your EV spread so we have a better idea on roles. Secondly, you should give a good description of each pokemon so we have an idea of your intention on the moveset and what the pokemon's goal on your team is (ex: Crustle is pretty bulky. I find I can rely on him to start some entry hazards. Because of his typing, I find it easy to switch in..... blah blah blah).

Now for some team structure advice.

Victini seems good. You could go with Brick Break over Zen Headbutt but either way is good. Crustle seems to be a standard entry hazard choice. Chansey, I'd toss substitute/ Protect for wish. Benefit to having the bulky behemoth is the lovely healing it can pass to a tired partner. Zoroark could stand to toss Extrasensory for Grass Knot so you can better handle the bulky waters roaming around. The only reason Zoroark would use ES is for fighting types who would Mach Punch it into last week before it got a chance to use it anyway. Zapdos seems okay, but with Victini as fire type coverage, you could afford to toss Heat wave for toxic to help cover some walls (like quagsire and swampert). Nice Jolteon set, not going to nit pick it.

Also keep in mind, both Victini and Jolteon fear getting Earthquaked. Both Victini and Crustle need to watch for water attacks. Victini, Zapdos and Crustle all need to fear Stealth Rocks. Above all, your team's biggest fears are it's weakness to bulky waters and Stealth rocks. Without a rapid spinner, you will be getting slapped around by entry hazards. You also really don't have a ton of coverage. You lack ground to deal with Electric types. Aside from Crustle's Rock Slide, you lack a means to handle Fire Types. Rock and Ground types have more or less open invitation since you lack ground, water and grass attacks. Dragon Types will eat you alive with the lack of Ice/Dragon moves. Aside from Zen Headbutt and Extrasensory (which I debunked) are your only means to really handle fighting types. LOTS of holes now that I reflect and edit this post.

Please, add descriptions though.

Last edited:
I know your sets are "standard" but you still need to list EVs. You also need to add descriptions as to why you are using each Pokemon. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.