• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ye Olde Overworld Shoppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Li

Welcome to Ye Olde Overworld Shop!

You heard it, welcome to my overworld shop. I can do any overworld you want for your trainer sprite(big) or I'll make you one if you ask for the people you want in it. Happy shopping and hope you like! No credit needed as long as you don't call it your own.

Example:
girl2yu.gif

My Assistant: Silver Fusion

What I do: Recolors, Trainer Overworld Sprites, Inverts, Transparencies

What He Does: Trainer Overworld Sprites(I need to know what else you can do...)

Always be sure to provide credit when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

The 'M'

Rainbow Trainer
Is it possible that you could make one of these (The blue one) 'Big' You now, into a real trainer sprite?

If not, Can you make this:
Teampsyman.png

Into a overworld sprite?

D

Dan

Thanks but how come hes got a green t-shirt and a dark grey jacket?

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Wow looks like we got a project here Li I'll do the Johto leaders and some other peoples. BTW I was hired as the shop assistant and credit is needed for my work.

C

Chris Li

[UPDATE]

Read first post...and Drake aslready has his own also.

And I don't see the rest of the people's pictures either.

C

Chris Li

No problem! Anymore request?

I've added Transparency, Recolors, and inverts up on the list of what I can do.

S

Sgt. Pepper

Could you please make me Sgt. Pepper overworld sprites?
Here is a picture of them from a distance (they're the ones in the colorful suits behind the drum-skin):
sgtpeppercover9jf.jpg

Here is a picture of them close up (the pink and red ones aren't wearing their hats on the close up, could you please put the hats on the overworlds?):
sgtpepperbanner8bu.png

If you'll only take one at a time, could you please do the one in blue first?

Thanks in advance!

D

Dan

Can you make me a Nolan without the hat on from all angles and running from all angles and the same for the one with the hat on if thats not to much.
It's for a comic I'm going to start (I'll give you credit for them of course).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spudtheruler

sorry, i accidentally logged on as my brother. make one of this tc plz\/

Status
Not open for further replies.