• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ye Olde Overworld Shoppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacaine

Prelude of Insanity

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
You've got a lot of work to do, Silver! (Can I call you that? Sounds cool) Oh, how are you, by the way? I haven't forgotten...^^;;

D

Drake-Chan

Hi, i repost my request:
Can you make a Manga Lance without cape and all directions?But pls Manga one.. Thx too much :)

C

Chris Li

I won't have time to do request anymore. I'm handing this shoppe over to Silver Fusion. I will work on request once in awhile though.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Read my sig please I can sprite again but read it please.

Last edited:

Novacaine

Prelude of Insanity
Ah, well thank ye kindly, but ya don't hafta if you don't want to..or can't. ^^;;

You know, Chris Li could edit the first post so no one else will ask.. oo;; If..he hasn't already that is. x3

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
I can do them but I can't in a way. I will do them but it would be so much easier with some help. Have you seen how much work I have?

Novacaine

Prelude of Insanity
Hmm, not really..though I've seen your Shuugo..so I'm sure you pour your heart and soul almost into every work you make. Like I said..you don't have to..besides..I kinda have one now. ^^;;

P

pokemonGirl400

new001 said:
Can I have overworld sprites of these people
Prof. Elm... Eusine... Kurt...
zzz23.jpg

Hi I don't work here but I have made those sprites and you can use them
rsyj.png

The Kurt is bad I know XP

T

Tediz40

I want a Steven!! ( The Hoenn Elite Four Champion )

and can u make all poses ?

Please i need it \/_\/

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Both requests are ignored. I PM'd Sapphire Dewgong.

Do not request in this thread as it will not be done.

Deokishisu

Muumajii!
What!?

I can't believe this! I needed those sprites REALLY bad. How am I supposed to get the others like the Gold Silver Fusion made for me awhile ago?

P.S. That one was really good too...

Status
Not open for further replies.