• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ye Olde Overworld Shoppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
I don't know and I don't care. I'm no longer a spriter thanks to the all time spriting god of the forum.

C

Chris Li

God, how long can this thing be open! Thread closed! I will open it up in a future time in a different topic got it!

ACK productions inc.

Boulder Trainer
ACK productions inc. said:
Could you please do an overworld sprite of:
Steven's body and dragon tamer's head but with blondish hair?

Thanks!

Has anyone done mine yet???

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
ALLOW ME TO FALL OVER AND DIE THE SHOP IS CLOSED!

Sapphire Dewgong hasn't closed this thread yet!

Do not post in this thread again!

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The shop is out of business permanantly. Please leave this thread. No matter what you request the answer will be the same. NO.

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Can you make me some walking owerworld sprites of noland and all of the battle frontier

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Can i have some fire red, leaf green owerworld sprites?

Ultimate

Zephyr Trainer
A few Things
1 Did you read the front page ?
2 Did you read the posts on this page?
3 Theres a button called edit

Modem X

Oh Snap....
can you get me some fire red owerworld sprites?

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Could you make some overworld sprites of me i have picture

Status
Not open for further replies.