• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yello Poke Peoples!

DawnGirl_4

The Darkness within
Hi!! I'm new here but I am not new to pokemon! I have played ever single pokemon game more then once and beat most of them! I really love pokemon!!

Flame Mistress

Well, hi, but we're not exactly yellow.

Anyway, read the rules, be active, and have fun! Also, feel free to befriend me if you want.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ What Flame Mistress said.

Basically, yeah, most of us here don't bite, so enjoy yourself on Serebii, and check out my fanfic if you want xD

. . . BTW if you like dawn you should probably join the Dawn Fan Club *cough*although I strongly dislike Dawn*cough*

VS

they/she
Welcome to serebii I think you'll enjoy it here.
My name's VS and I would love to be your friend

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
hurlurr. welcome to the forums. Im TOP and would be happy to chat/help.

DawnGirl_4

The Darkness within
Yay people replied!! Well hello and I will try to enjoy myself oh and I will try to do other stuff!! And oh oh oh I am always open for friends!!! So please talk to me because I am always open to talk and I love to talk!!! Yay me!!!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.