• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

I just downloaded it onto my DS Copy of Soul Silver. Have YOU caught a Flying Pikachu or a Surfing Pikachu? I haven't, but I shall work on finding the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I just downloaded it onto my DS Copy of Soul Silver. Have YOU caught a Flying Pikachu or a Surfing Pikachu? I haven't, but I shall work on finding the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu

Just in case you didn't know, the chances of you encountering some of the special move Pokemon depends on the steps.

ive got the flying one. after 15000 steps :(

@ Suicune: HOLY S***!!! Thanks for telling me

@ Jman: NICE JOB ;)

@ Deicario: Cool, did you know in Pokemon Battle Revolution, when pikachu uses Surf, it uses a Surf Board? If Raichu uses it, it uses it Tail. Pichu is Unknown ATP

slowdude

Used 500 something watts (On two pokewalkers) on Thursday (its now Friday 10:40pm). I got one !!! patch and the Pikachu ran away straight away. If it wasn't 11:30pm when i actually achieved 7.5k steps on both my pokewalkers I would of kept going, to bad at midnight the steps reset. Not going to bother for a day or two now a my arm has been trained enough for now. I kept finding wild pokemon at only the ! patch.

Can't play my SS (It has two badges right now) Until I catch a Flying or Surfing Pikachu.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I lost my Pokewalker only a week and some-odd days after I got it, so I have yet to even get Yellow Forest.

Actually though, I have a question. If I download Yellow Forest now and then get a new Pokewalker, will I have to re-download Yellow Forest once I re-calibrate / reset the Pokewalker's data on my DS?

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
@ Deicario: Cool, did you know in Pokemon Battle Revolution, when pikachu uses Surf, it uses a Surf Board? If Raichu uses it, it uses it Tail. Pichu is Unknown ATP
I think I heard that before but had forgotten about it. My brother sold Battle Revolution anyway so I'll just rent it out later.

Used 500 something watts (On two pokewalkers) on Thursday (its now Friday 10:40pm). I got one !!! patch and the Pikachu ran away straight away. If it wasn't 11:30pm when i actually achieved 7.5k steps on both my pokewalkers I would of kept going, to bad at midnight the steps reset. Not going to bother for a day or two now a my arm has been trained enough for now. I kept finding wild pokemon at only the ! patch.

Can't play my SS (It has two badges right now) Until I catch a Flying or Surfing Pikachu.

WOW, So it's a flying Pikachu if a !!! Patch appears? Thanks Dude, also, if you have a record player, tape the Pokewalker onto a record and play it, the Pokewalker can get over 100000 Steps that way ;) I saw it on Youtube, I'm thinking of trying it

@ Waluigi: It's a Wi-Fi Event, find a good connection somewhere, go to Mystery Gift and use Nintendo WFC

@ Deicario: You should only rent it, my neighbor bought it and we were upset over all of it except for the Secret Electivire and Secret Magmortar (Electivire from PBR PWNS)

Last edited by a moderator:

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
@ Waluigi: It's a Wi-Fi Event, find a good connection somewhere, go to Mystery Gift and use Nintendo WFC

I know that, I'm asking if I download it now, will I still have it when I have to delete all the Pokewalker data I have right now when I get a new one without having to redownload it?

I know that, I'm asking if I download it now, will I still have it when I have to delete all the Pokewalker data I have right now when I get a new one without having to redownload it?

You would lose the Pokewalker Course forever

BUT Keep it as a Wonder Card before Deletion of Pokewalker Data

You can only Download the Wonder Card for each Pokemon HG SS Game

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
@ Deicario: You should only rent it, my neighbor bought it and we were upset over all of it except for the Secret Electivire and Secret Magmortar (Electivire from PBR PWNS)
My brother bought it a couple of years ago and then sold it last year. I'd already gotten the Electivire and Magmortar off it.

If someone were to walk into my room, it'd look like I was jerking off vigorously. I'm shaking the Pokewalker >_>

I haven't gotten it yet. Going on 6,000 steps shakes.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
You would lose the Pokewalker Course forever

BUT Keep it as a Wonder Card before Deletion of Pokewalker Data

You can only Download the Wonder Card for each Pokemon HG SS Game

Does it get on a Wonder Card when I download it like the Shiny Pichu from DPPt?

CaptainKilljoy

All fired up
Working on it right now. Ugh, what a pain in the butt. I keep getting ! patches and only a couple of !!. I'm at 16,000+ steps and I have a whole pc box full of Pikachu now but no Surf or Fly. >[

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Haven't tried yet. I have a whole month.

WOW, that's rough dude :(

Someone used a Hacked Flying Pika in PBR and it looks like Pikachu doesn't fly with Balloons xP

Hol: You have the rest of your life to find one :)