• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yellow Forest? Have YOU met the Ultra Rare LEGIT Flying Pikachu on the Pokewalker?

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
i walk about 22k+ steps a day. still havent gotten it. i keep trying each day and nothing. but as soon as i find one im going to be a happy camper. i already have a surfing one from PBR so ... never had flying one.

I don't really like the pokeWalker Surfing Pikachu's. If anyone needs a Surfing Pikachu, I have a Legit Pokewalker One ;)

I'll even include the item it comes with or something better :D

Urg, Flying Pika's are a pain for me to get lol. I get so excited every time I see the patch of grass go !! and am like OMG MAYBE THIS TIME! XD I got 2 surfing Pika's and am still searching for flying ^-^ Think how much a pain it's gonna be for people that go after the right natures ROFL XD

Urg, Flying Pika's are a pain for me to get lol. I get so excited every time I see the patch of grass go !! and am like OMG MAYBE THIS TIME! XD I got 2 surfing Pika's and am still searching for flying ^-^ Think how much a pain it's gonna be for people that go after the right natures ROFL XD

Jenn: Someone traded me a Naughty Nature Pikachu for one of my Surfing Pikachu's (**** YEAH >:])

Samus: That's nice :) I traded someone a Surfing Pikachu for a Flying Pikachu, we both got what we wanted, won't stop me from getting my own

To everyone: I need your help. It's hard for me to get steps with my Pokewalker, it seems like I got a defective one or something, so I need tips on how to get steps without walking cause I'm fatter then my mom at Age 14.

SamusTheHedgehog

Jenn: Someone traded me a Naughty Nature Pikachu for one of my Surfing Pikachu's (**** YEAH >:])

Samus: That's nice :) I traded someone a Surfing Pikachu for a Flying Pikachu, we both got what we wanted, won't stop me from getting my own

To everyone: I need your help. It's hard for me to get steps with my Pokewalker, it seems like I got a defective one or something, so I need tips on how to get steps without walking cause I'm fatter then my mom at Age 14.

Yeah, i have 3 Surfing Pikachu (counting the one from PBR), and i traded one of them today for a Mew. Sure, its hacked, but it has moves it would know on it, so it works for the rules that my friends play by. (all hacks that are used have to have nothing that wouldnt be on it)

My friend lets me use my Uber Uber Mewtwo as long as I have only 1 Other Pokemon in my party (She's so sweet :) )

I used my friend's AR to find it in the Wild. I wanted a Custom Mewtwo without using that piece of **** Pokesav to hack it

Cobalt_Latios

No luck for me. I've been on this route dozens of times and no sign of a Surfing or Flying Pikachu. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if my Pokewalker dislikes me for whatever reason.

I walk to school every day and rack up a lot of watts, and yet I have yet to get any !!!, but I have gotten a few !!. And so far my step count has been quite high.

This is rather frustrating, if I do say so myself.

C_L

LOL! How funny XD Is it just a normal Pikachu? My 2 surfing Pika's are Mild Calm, not too bad of natures I hope

Bionus

Running in circles
I saved up all my watts from the past three days and was finally able to get to 10k+ steps today, so I had 800+ watts to spend.

At the end of my Pikachu-hunting marathon, I only had 170 watts left. Of the 60-or-so Pikachu that I battled, only two of them were !! and one of them was !!!. I was lucky and caught all three of 'em. I am now the proud owner of two more Volt Tackle Pikachus and one Flying Pikachu! Also managed to snag a Thunderstone.

Now, the hunt for the Surfing Pikachu begins...

LOL! How funny XD Is it just a normal Pikachu? My 2 surfing Pika's are Mild Calm, not too bad of natures I hope

No, I checked it:

Item: Shuca Berry

Nature: Naughty

Caught at: Pokewalker Level 15

Moves: Fly (3 Other Moves)

Ribbons: None

If you want to see it via Wi-Fi, LMK

NES

Flip me to the side!
No luck with those flying pikachus xd, i just keep getting surfing ones. If anyone is willing to trade, i'm good.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I seem to be getting lots of luck :D just this morning I got 2 more flying Pikachu's, getting me now up to having 3. With Adamant, Modest and Lax natured.

ArticunoGal

I selected yellow forest the day I got it, but didn't have time to mess around with it, and the counter reset, and I sent the pokemon I had in my pokewalker back without attempting any Pikachu catches.
When I started walking the next day a Pikachu joined me-- it was just a regular Pikachu with no special moves.
Later that day I had somewhere around 11000 steps. I went to catch a Pikachu--- !!! on the first try. Stunned, I immediately connected with SoulSilver.

Yep, I got a flying Pikachu on my first try >.<

To people without flying pikachus: Good luck :D

To People without Surfing Pikachu's: Good luck (I also have a spare one from the Pokewalker with the item on it)

Those Flying Pikachu's are Trophy Pokemon :D

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Well, it's been four days since I posted saying that I didn't have any of the special ones. I have now caught two flying ones and four surfing ones! :eek: (EDIT: Caught another one about an hour after I posted. :) )
My suggestion to those looking for special Pikachu: Get yourself a Ground, Grass or Electric type. Get three items with the Dowsing Macine. This seems to increase your chances of getting Watt presents. After getting three items, save your watts till you reach 7500 steps with your favorite Ground, Grass or Electric type. ONLY catch those that have "!!" or "!!!" over the patch of grass! The "!!" ones could have a rare Pikachu in it.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: